AIB Recruitment Portal 2024/2025
Are you an aspiring candidate for AIB recruitment? Is working with the Accident Investigation Bureau (AIB) your dream job? We bring you good news. AIB recruitment portal for 2024/2025 is open and it’s currently accepting applications.
The Accident Investigation Bureau (AIB) has called on suitably interested candidates wishing to work with the agency to visit the AIB recruitment official website and apply for their preferred position. There is room for undergraduates and graduates to apply in the AIB recruitment exercise, log into the portal now and choose the position that best suits your qualifications.
However, if you are ready for the Accident Investigation Bureau (AIB) jobs, start your application now from the portal at www.aib.gov.ng.
Nevertheless, this article will guide you through your AIB recruitment successful application process, how to apply, the requirements, and other questions you might ask regarding AIB recruitment 2024/2025.
AIB Recruitment portal www.aib.gov.ng
The AIB recruitment portal has been launched and is currently active for interested applicants to send in their applications. Only log in to the official AIB website to successfully register for the ongoing recruitment via www.aib.gov.ng.
AIB recruitment is legit, candidates aspiring for AIB jobs should not hesitate to send in their applications. You might gain lifetime employment with the agency if successfully shortlisted.
Therefore, use your correct details when applying for this recruitment, and also make sure you provide an active email address and phone number. The management will reach out to you through your email. Apply now at www.aib.gov.ng
What are the Requirements for AIB recruitment in 2024
AIB recruitment is for the general public, both graduates and non-graduates but before applying to any position in the agency, make sure you meet the requirements for the position. The Accident Investigation Bureau (AIB) doesn’t accept any incompetencies.
So, candidates are advised to read the terms and conditions for this recruitment exercise properly before preceding to the application portal. The general requirements for AIB recruitment are listed below.
- All AIB applicants must be willing to relocate to a new environment if the job demands so
- All candidates must be physically strong and mentally stable
- Should have WAEC, NECO, or GCE with 5 credit passes including mathematics and English (not more than 2 sittings)
- all AIB candidates must have a B.Sc, HND, NCE, or OND from an accredited institution
- Interested applicants behave well
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification; International passport, driver’s license, National Identification Card, Voters card, or NIN, etc
- Applicants must be computer savvy
- Must be able to use the English language fluently both in communication and in writing
- Applicants must be within the 18 to 35 age range
How to Apply
After meeting the requirements, you can follow the steps below to apply for your preferred position for the AIB recruitment exercise.
- Visit the official AIB recruitment portal at www.aib.gov.ng
- Navigate to Careers/Vacancies at the top of the screen
- Choose a position of your choice
- Sign up for an account with your active email address
- Fill out the form accurately
- Verify your information
- Click on submit, to submit your AIB recruitment application form
- Print out the registration confirmation e-slip, this printout will be needed during the screening exercise.
Is AIB Recruitment Portal Open for Application?
No, at the moment of this publication, the Accident Investigation Bureau management hasn’t declared the recruitment portal open. All candidates at this are to wait patiently for the AIB recruitment will commence soon, we will make this known once the AIB officials announce it is open.
Candidates should know that the AIB recruitment is completely free of charge and the portal can be accessed through a smartphone or laptop that has an internet connection.
Stay connected to this page to be updated with the latest Nigerian job recruitments for 2024/2025. Also, use the comment box to send back to us your observations and questions regarding the AIB recruitment portal (www.aib.gov.ng), we are always ready to give a reply.