Obafemi Awolowo University OAU Recruitment
Recruitment for Obafemi Awolowo University is currently ONGOING.
Individuals who wish to work with the school can read this article to see if they are eligible and to access the application portal.
- About Obafemi Awolowo University
- How many people are employed by Obafemi Awolowo University?
- Is Obafemi Awolowo University Currently Recruiting?
- Vacant Position(s) Available at Obafemi Awolowo University
- Benefits of Working at OAU
- Eligibility Criteria for Recruitment into Obafemi Awolowo University
- How to Apply to Work at Obafemi Awolowo University
- What is the Application Deadline?
- How Much is the application fee for Obafemi Awolowo University?
About Obafemi Awolowo University
Obafemi Awolowo University, previously known as the University of Ife, is a federal government-owned university and one of the three universities established between 1961 and 1962. This academic institution was created by a committee formed a year or two after the British administration of the colony of Nigeria ended in 1960.
The committee as headed by Eric Ashby, was established in two groups (the university parliamentary committee and the university planning committee) to survey post-secondary education in preparation for Nigeria’s independence.
Currently, OAU has thirteen (13) faculties; two (2) colleges (Postgraduate College and the College of Health Sciences); 118 departments, and 32,480 students.
How many people are employed by Obafemi Awolowo University?
Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) has employed over 181 individuals.
Is Obafemi Awolowo University Currently Recruiting?
Yes, Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) is currently recruiting.
Vacant Position(s) Available at Obafemi Awolowo University
Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) is currently accepting applications from individuals who are interested in academic and non-academic positions. To know the vacant positions available, visit the school’s official website.
- Professor (Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science)
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU – Precious Cornerstone University Ibadan Recruitment
Benefits of Working at OAU
- Attractive Salary.
- Assigned Car and Driver.
– Conference Allowance.
– Research Allowance.
– Local Transport and Travelling Allowance.
– Learned Society Subscription Allowance.
– Journal Allowance.
- Books and Periodicals.
Eligibility Criteria for Recruitment into Obafemi Awolowo University
- Applicants must have either a first-class, second-class (upper and lower division), or a third-class from Obafemi Awolowo University or any other accredited university recognized by the senate of the school.
- Candidates must have had a minimum of 200 and above in their UTME.
- Applicants must have passed their SSCE exams in one sitting. They should have at least C’s in five (5) subjects including English and Mathematics.
- Being proficient in digital devices or computers is advantageous but not necessary.
ONGOING – Baze University Recruitment
Obafemi Awolowo University
|Samuel Ladoke Akintola
|Prof. Adebayo Simeon Bamire
|Ile-Ife, Osun State
How to Apply to Work at Obafemi Awolowo University
This is a step-by-step guide on how to apply for the Obafemi Awolowo University job recruitment.
- Applicants should go to the school’s recruitment portal.
- Click on the Recruitment/Vacancy button and sign up with your email address.
- Follow the instructions written on the page, and provide all required information to apply.
- Print out a hard copy as evidence of your successful registration.
What is the Application Deadline?
The Closing Date for applying to Obafemi Awolowo University is three weeks after the publication of the vacancy advert.
How Much is the application fee for Obafemi Awolowo University?
Application for recruitment at Obafemi Awolowo University is totally FREE! Interested individuals should go to the school’s recruitment portal online and apply.
We hope this article answers all your questions concerning the OAU Recruitment. If you need more clarification, you can drop your questions and statements in the comments section, and we will attend to them as soon as possible.
Do not forget to SUBSCRIBE to this website to receive daily updates on job recruitments, internships, and graduate trainee programs.
Receive Recruitment Updates Through Our Social Media Channels.
Other Recruitment Opportunities.
- Precious Cornerstone University Ibadan Recruitment
- Federal University Gashua Recruitment
- Benue State University Teaching Hospital Recruitment
- Baze University Recruitment
- Code for Africa Job Recruitment
- Beauty Industry Recruitment Agencies in Nigeria
- Movie Industry Recruitments – How to Join a Movie Industry in Nigeria
- Ekiti State University (EKSU) Job Recruitment
- Nile University of Nigeria (NUN) Job Recruitment
- Federal University of Lafia Recruitment