PFMO Recruitment: The Sydani Group is currently hiring Performance & Financial Management Officers.
For those interested in this recruitment, there are requirements and eligibility criteria you have to meet for your application to be considered. Read through the article to find out what they are.
Please note that this is a full-time job and will require your focus and dedication.
- About Sydani Group
- Summary of the PFMO Recruitment
- How many people are employed by Sydani Group?
- Is PFMO Recruitment Ongoing?
- Other Vacant Positions Available at Sydani Group
- How Much Does Sydani Group Pay PFMOs?
- Benefits of Working With Sydani Group
- Eligibility Criteria for PFMO Recruitment
- How to Apply for PFMO Recruitment
- When is the Application Deadline?
- How Much is the application fee for PFMO Recruitment?
About Sydani Group
Sydani Group is a management consultancy firm that designs, deploys, evaluates and monitors life-transforming interventions and programs to advance the social and health sectors both in Nigeria and worldwide.
Sydani Group is a vision-driven organization that focuses on putting the health sector in Africa first to ensure healthy lives and promotion of the well-being of all. Some works and services that Sydani Group provides in the health sector include:
- Implementing not-for-profit projects.
- Health Financing.
- Leadership and Governance.
- Human Resources for Health.
- Health Information Systems and Research.
- Supply Chain Management.
- Demand Generation.
Summary of the PFMO Recruitment
Sydani Group in alliance with the Federal Government of Nigeria are searching for Performance and Financial Management Officers (PFMOs). They are to work across the 774 Local Government Areas in Nigeria. The roles of the PFMOs include:
- Supporting LGA Health Authorities.
- Sourcing for Decentralized Facility Financing from the Federal Government.
- To make stronger financial management practices across major healthcare facilities.
- Promoting accountable, efficient and transparent fiduciary approaches.
- Ensure heightened performance management of major healthcare programs.
- To build the capacity of Local Government Areas and health care officers on financial reporting, control and management.
- Give financial advice and counselling to health care officers who are in charge within their assigned LGA.
- Monitor and ensure the correct usage of allocated funds in line with the healthcare-approved plans.
- Keeping and giving proper accounts of all incoming and outgoing funds from the healthcare facilities.
How many people are employed by Sydani Group?
Sydani Group has over 11-50 employees on LinkedIn and thousands more working in different branches of the company.
Is PFMO Recruitment Ongoing?
Yes, Sydani Group is currently recruiting PFMOs.
ONGOING – NDLEA Recruitment
Other Vacant Positions Available at Sydani Group
Here are some positions available at Sydani Group:
- Data Scientist.
- Management Consultant – Associate.
- Communications Officer.
- Monitoring & Evaluating Officer.
- Communications and Social Media Officer.
- IT Specialist.
- Human Resource Analyst.
- Business Development Lead.
- Business Development Officer.
How Much Does Sydani Group Pay PFMOs?
Benefits of Working With Sydani Group
- Medical Insurance.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Generous Bonuses.
- Rapid Career Growth.
- Networking Opportunities.
- Access to seasoned consultants and industry experts.
Eligibility Criteria for PFMO Recruitment
- Interested applicants must have an HND or B.Sc. in the following fields – Health Economics, Business Administration, Economics, and Accounting.
- You must have working experience – three years as a finance officer, one year as a supervisor, and also few years as a financial auditor.
- Chartered accountants who are applying should have a professional certificate(s) from ANAN, ACCA, or ICAN.
- Candidates must be computer literate and tech-savvy; proficient in the use of Accounting software (such as QuickBooks) and Microsoft Office.
How to Apply for PFMO Recruitment
Visit the official website of Sydani Group to apply.
Send in a hardcopy application to the company address:
Plot 1422 Central Business District,
Beside Cool FM radio station,
When is the Application Deadline?
The job posting was made on 7th June. However, the closing date for applying has not been announced. Candidates will have to SUBSCRIBE to this website to receive updates about the deadline.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU – OAKLEAF Partnership Recruitment
How Much is the application fee for PFMO Recruitment?
Application for PFMO recruitment is FREE!
This is not the only job available at Sydani Group. You can visit the company website to see other open job positions. Also, be informed that other private, state and federal government companies are hiring.
To stay informed about the recruitment update, visit this website constantly. You can easily subscribe to this website to receive updates on your phone.
Receive Recruitment Updates Through Our Social Media Channels.
Other Recruitment Opportunities.