NATFORCE Recruitment: The National Task Force management has finally announced the commencement of its nationwide National Task Force recruitment exercise for 2024/2025. Candidates who want to join the force should pay attention to this piece to see where and how to apply.
The National Task Force is aimed at promoting effective project delivery within time and budget for Central/ State Government and Public-Sector Enterprises (PSEs). It was created under the Chairmanship of the CEO, of NITI Aayog
However, if you have an interest in joining NATFORCE Nigeria, this is your golden opportunity to actualize your dream. Continue reading this article to the end to not miss out on the important information we are going to share regarding successful applications for National Task Force recruitment in 2024/2025.
National Task Force Recruitment Portal
All prospective candidates for the National Task Force recruitment exercise are directed by the management of NATFORCE to commence their application on the official National Task Force employment portal.
The portal has been activated and is currently receiving applications from the potential staff of the National Task Force. Do not bother sending your application if you do not have the requirements attached to each of the vacant positions of this job recruitment.
NATFORCE does not welcome incompetencies. Ensure you choose the position that fits your qualifications, Compulsory screening exercise will be conducted for successfully shortlisted candidates.
However, start your application by accessing the National Task Force Recruitment application form at www.natforce.org. Always ensure to use your valid details including your email address and phone number when applying.
Is the National Task Force Recruitment Application Form Available?
Yes, the National Task Force Recruitment application form is out on the official National Task Force career portal. Each candidate is to fill out the application form correctly with valid information. Any candidates whose information will be found faulty after verification will be dropped.
Notably, the NATFORCE Recruitment application form is free of charge and accessible at all times. Use your smartphone or computer that has a good internet connection to log in to the website. Most importantly, the National Task Force Recruitment is transparent and fair. There is no discrimination regardless of religion, marital status, race, ethnic origin, age, gender, or other diversity issues.
Commence your application via the official National Task Force application portal www.natforce.org before the application portal is closed if you are interested.
Requirements for National Task Force Recruitment
All prospective candidates must meet the following requirements before proceeding to apply
- Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s degree from a reputable tertiary institution
- Related professional certification from any relevant higher institution in or outside Nigeria.
- NYSC exemption/completion certificate
- Must not exceed 35 years at the time of this application
- FSLC, WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB/GCE is necessary
- Computer literacy is pertinent for all applicants
- proficiency in oral and written English Language
- Must be of good behavior and composure
- Must be reproductive
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Analytical skills
- Recent passport photograph
- Influencing skills
- Managing ambiguity
- Problem-solving Skills
- Emotional intelligence
Application procedures for National Task Force Recruitment 2024/2025
The steps to successfully apply for the ongoing NATFORCE Recruitment 2024/2025 exercise are given below. Check and follow the steps properly!
- Candidates are advised only to apply online via the National Task Force Recruitment portal www.natforce.org
- Provide email and phone number to proceed
- Select your qualified position
- Supply your details in the provided column
- Upload documents that are required
- And submit
Candidates whose names came out upon the completion of the selection process will be invited by the National Task Force. Always ensure all your documents are ready and available before the screening date is announced.
Stay on this page to be informed once the date is communicated by the NATFORCE management.
What is the salary structure of National Task Force Employees?
The National Task Force employee salary structure is based on the position, years in office, experience, and qualifications. However, the average National Task Force employee salary structure in Nigeria is scheduled as follows.
|Level 3 – 5
|N448,000 – N487,000
|Assistant Inspectorate Cadre
|N498,000 – N510,000
|N550,000 – N590,000
|Assistant Superintendent Cadre II
|N612,000 – N617,000
|Assistant Superintendent Cadre I
|N622,000 – 670,000
|Deputy Superintendent Cadre II
|N692,000 – N725,000
|Superintendent Cadre II
|N741,000 – N794,000
|Chief Superintendent Cadre II
|N796,000 – N802,000
|N813,000 – N846,000
|N877,000 – N 899,000
|Assistant Commandant General
|N1,076,000 – N1,112,000
We hope this write-up helps, if you have questions or need more clarifications, send us a message through the comment box below this article.
However, to not miss out on the latest updates regarding the National Task Force recruitment 2024/2025 Application, bookmark this page or give us a message using the comment box. Thanks. Good Luck!
- MultiChoice Recruitment Application Form
- Konga Recruitment Application Form
- Molfix Nigeria Recruitment
- MRS Oil and Gas Recruitment Application Form
- Latest News on First Bank Recruitment
- KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme
- KPMG Recruitment Application Portal
- ICPC Recruitment
- www.icpc.gov.ng | ICPC Application Portal Login
- NPC Shortlisted Candidates
- NPC AD-HOC STAFF RECRUITMENT
- nationalpopulation.gov.ng NPC Portal Login Application Link
- Code for Africa Job Recruitment
- Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University (UMYU) Job Recruitment
- British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Recruitment
- Beauty Industry Recruitment Agencies in Nigeria
- Movie Industry Recruitments
- Imo State College of Education (IMSCOED) Job Recruitment
- Kano State SUBEB Recruitment
- Nile University of Nigeria (NUN) Job Recruitment
- Food Industry Recruitment in Nigeria
- Adecom College of Business and Management Part-Time Lecturers Recruitment
- UNICAL Recruitment Application Portal
- Abia State SUBEB Recruitment
- Ekiti State University (EKSU) Job Recruitment
- Abia State Teachers Recruitment
- Adecco Recruitment
- Rivers State University Recruitment
- Crown Hill University Recruitment
- Dennis Osadebe University Recruitment
- Federal University Otuoke Recruitment