UNIUYO Post Graduate Admission Form 2024/2025 How to Apply
UNIUYO Post Graduate Admission Form: It has come to our notice that the Uniuyo sale of postgraduate admission forms for the academic year 2024/2025 has been announced and the collection of the form is ongoing for all eligible applicants who are qualified.
As an applicant or candidate seeking to get into the University for postgraduate studies, you have to pay a refundable fee of N20,000 to be able to get the UNIUYO PG form online with a debit card (Mastercard, Verve), or you can as well generate your (RRR) on the portal if you do not have the money immediately to pay for the form.
In this article, I will share insight into everything that has to do with UNIUYO Post Graduate Admission Form 2023/2024 and How to Apply, but before we go further into sharing that information, let’s answer a few questions.
The Duration of studying at Uniuyo as a Postgraduate
According to Research, we have;
- For the PH.D program, it should be ten semesters, but the least it could be is six semesters
- For the master’s degree, it should be six semesters at most and a minimum of four semesters
- For PG.D in engineering, the maximum should be six semesters at most and the minimum should be at least four.
- Exception for those in the engineering department, all postgraduate programs should be at most four semesters and a minimum of two semesters.
You might be interested in: AAUA Admission Portal Login | Accept Admission on AAUA Portal
Steps on how to apply for the Uniuyo Postgraduate Admission Form
All candidates applying for the Postgraduate admission form should note;
- First, you have to pay N20,000, you can have access to the UNIUYO PG form on the university’s postgraduate website.
- When making payment, first generate a Remita retrieval reference (RRR) via https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals
- You can use your ATM card to pay online or, alternatively, you go to any commercial bank and make a payment.
- When done with making a payment, go back to the portal and click the Admission Forms link to finish your registration.
- hit on e-Forms
- To register, select the link and put in your RRR.
- Do well to make sure you accurately complete and follow the procedure when completing the form, and then submitting it.
Closing date for Uniuyo Post Graduate Form
After registering for the admission form, you need to;
- Do well to have a photocopy of all your credentials and carry it there
- Do well to duplicate copies of the receipt of payment for the application form
- Then duplicate your research proposal and send two copies of the research proposal to the secretary’s postgraduate desk, University of Uyo, on or before 18 August 2024.
Note: With this, you will be contacted from the information or contact number you wrote, and you will be informed of the exam date and time for the University of Uyo PG screening test.
As a candidate, you are expected to go with your copies of your NYSC discharge/exemption certificates and attach an application form with an O’level transcript. Candidates should make arrangements for transcript delivery directly to the School of Postgraduate Studies’ Secretary.
If transcripts are not received on time, the applicant may be disadvantaged.
Eligibility to be able to get admission
- You should be an applicant who is a graduate of the University of Uyo or probably any other university known by the Senate of the University of Uyo to be able to gain admission into the postgraduate program.
If not, you should be able to show the senate your qualifications adjudged by the senate to be equivalent to first-degree holders.
- You have to be a graduate of the MBBCH/MBBS, Post Graduate Diploma in Microbiology (PGDM), Microbiology and Virology before you can be given admission into the University.
- You must be a graduate from any known university recognized by the senate as an applicant who wants to be admitted into the University and should attain at least a second-class degree.
- To be given admission into the Doctoral Programmes, you must have at least a master’s degree with at least 60% as an applicant and should be a graduate from either the University of Uyo or any other one known by the senate.
- You also need to have a degree in MBBS if you want to be admitted into the University for a Degree program in Public Health.
Requirements For Applying For the Uniuyo Postgraduate Admission Form
1. Candidates must have English as one of the important languages for the LLM and Ph.D. in law. You must have to earn a pass in the language to be eligible.
2. As an applicant, you must earn a pass in all the important subjects including the English language but applicants who took the O’level before 2017, should present their certificate and not the statement of the result.
3. All applicants must do well to take the screening test, which covers the oral interaction in the department and the candidates’ area of specification.
4. To those who are applying to the Faculty of Agriculture, you have at least a pass in chemistry and other five important level subjects as required by the department.
5. You must have your NYSC completion certificate, which is also the discharge certificate, an exclusion certificate, and an exemption certificate. One of the above certificates must be presented before you are allowed to take the examination.
6. To be able to write the examination, you must meet the requirements of the department for the program and any other important thing needed from the department, you must have it.
7. Applicants who completed their first degrees through remedial programs must provide evidence of completion of WASCE, NECO, or NABTEB to remedy relevant subjects for their current programs.
8. For those applying for PGD, master’s, or Ph.D. programs, candidates must submit their completed application forms along with two hard copies of their project proposal, thesis proposal, and dissertation proposal. The Postgraduate School Proposal Sheet should be used for writing the research proposal, with the following headings and subheadings.
You might also be interested in: ABSU Admission Portal Login | Check Admission Status
Can I apply for the UNIUYO Postgraduate Programme without NYSC?
Only those who are with or have made their NYSC Discharge Certificate are eligible to apply for the Uniuyo Postgraduate form.
Will there be a Uniuyo Postgraduate Registration in progress?
According to UNIUYO Management, the postgraduate form is on sale.
As an applicant who seeks to apply or get an admission form for Postgraduate studies, you need to first be sure about the course you want to study, check out if your requirement meets the University of Uyo requirements, Follow our processes on how to apply for the admission form and make sure to ask questions when necessary. Follow this website for more information on the Postgraduate Admission 2024/2025 admission form.
- UNIUYO Diploma Admission Form
- UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIUYO Hostel Application Form
- UNIUYO Final Year Clearance For NYSC
- UNIUYO SCE Admission Form
- UNIUYO Post Graduate Admission Form
- UNIUYO Courses, Cut-off mark and JAMB Subject Combination
- UNIUYO Suspension Form
- UNIUYO Part-Time Application Form
- UNIUYO Academic Calendar
- UNIUYO Admission List
- UNIUYO School Fees for Fresh and Returning Students
- UNIUYO Screening Application Form
- UNIUYO Student Portal
- UNIUYO Direct Entry Admission Form
- UNIUYO Supplementary Admission List
- UNIUYO Resumption Date for Freshers and Returning Students
- List of Courses Offered in UNIUYO
- Uniuyo Recruitment and Job Vacancies