UNIUYO Direct Entry Admission Form 2024/2025 is Out, Requirement, Application Portal
This article is about the UNIUYO Direct Entry Admission Form. The University of Uyo management board has officially announced and released information on the UNIUYO Direct Entry admission form. According to them, the Direct Entry form is out for all students who would like to come through Direct Entry.
The UNIUYO Management invites all students who are qualified to apply for Direct Entry admission to pick up their form and register.
If you do not know how to go through it, this page is for you and we strongly recommend, you do not leave the page.
In this article, I will share with you information on the UNIUYO Direct Entry Admission Form 2024/2025 which is Out, Its Requirement, and Application Portal.
- Direct Entry Admission Form
- Eligibility for UNIUYO Direct Entry Screening
- How to apply for the UNIUYO Direct Entry Admission Form
- Crucial points you need to take note of
- Requirement for submitting your Admission form
- Closing Date for Application
- Final thought on the UNIUYO Direct Entry Admission Form
Direct Entry Admission Form
According to the University of Uyo management body, the Direct entry admission form is out for any student to pick and register.
It is known that only qualified students are allowed and offered admission. The form is now on sale and very much available online.
It costs about N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira only) and it is paid through the Admission portal. It is important for me to remind you that the admission fee is a non-refundable fee, so think through it and know you are qualified before you pay for it.
Eligibility for UNIUYO Direct Entry Screening
At the University of Uyo, applicants who choose the university as their first choice of institution during Direct Entry Registration are eligible for the screening.
Applicants who have gained their O’level credits for their programs as required by the JAMB Brochure are eligible for the screening.
Applicants who are of the age of 16 and above.
For Students who wish to study in the University but did not choose the University of Uyo as their first choice of institution can switch it to be eligible for the screening.
How to apply for the UNIUYO Direct Entry Admission Form
If you want to apply to get the Admission form, here are the steps to follow;
Step 2 You then click on the admission forms link
Step 3 Hit on the Direct Entry as the admission form type.
Step 4 Put in your active phone number and active Email address
Step 5 After adding your phone number and email address, select the Make Payment button and make the payment
Step 6 You can make payment using your ATM card or internet banking or you can opt for visiting any branch of commercial banks using the pre-payment slip through the Remita platform.
Step 7 When you are done with the payment, select the register link to obtain credentials to complete your registration.
Step 8 Do well to print the 2023/2024 screening Exercise schedule slip.
Crucial points you need to take note of
- Firstly, do not try using your bio-data to mislead or not complete your bio-data as it can lead to you being disqualified from the screening.
- If you did not upload your biometric details, don’t worry, because JAMB has done this for all Candidates.
- Candidates who are actually inmates of correctional facilities or foreign nationals are exempted from the screening.
Requirement for submitting your Admission form
- It is important to fill out the Bio-data completely and correctly as an applicant
- Do well to scan and upload the original of your academic qualification as a candidate.
- As an applicant, you are expected to submit your completed bio-data form online.
Closing Date for Application
A candidate who wants or is willing to apply to get admission should note that the deadline for the online submission of the application form is on Friday,18th August 2023. So do well to get your form and submit it while it is still open and available.
Complaints or concern
If you have any complaints concerning the admission form or difficulty, you can contact the following source;
Admission Unit: 09135998187
Bursary Department: 08175613695
ICT Support: 08165382618
You can use this opportunity to ask questions and lay out your complaints.
What requirements do you need for direct entry into UNIUYO?
To be able to be qualified for the UNIUYO Direct Entry screening, you need to have a five-credit pass in O’level subjects, including Mathematics and English. Additionally, you must have passed or possess either OND, HND, or NCE.
Is it true that the UNIUYO Direct Entry form is out?
The University of Uyo management body has released the screening form for the 2023/2024 academic session and it is out online for students who are qualified might have scored at least 140 and above and as well paid the non-refundable fee of N2,000.
Is it true that Direct Entry requires post-UTME?
The answer is YES AND NO. Why this is so is because it depends on the school you actually applied for. There are some institution that requires it like FUTO and there are some that does not.
What is the UNIUYO cut-off mark?
The University of Uyo cut-off mark for 2023/2024 is actually 150. So as a student or candidate applying to the university, if you have up to 150, you might likely be offered admission.
Is it possible to apply for direct entry with an awaiting result?
The answer is yes, As an applicant who has an awaiting result, you can apply for the Direct entry form but don’t forget that if you applying, you must be at least a holder of any one of these, which includes ND, NCE, IJMB and HND.
How is this direct entry done?
Direct entry, requires you to apply and gain admission through JAMB as the board in charge of admissions but you might likely not have to sit and write UTME.
Final thought on the UNIUYO Direct Entry Admission Form
If you are a student or applicant waiting to get the admission form for Direct Entry, this is your time as the University of Uyo management body has officially released the admission form and it is online. All you have to do is follow our steps on how to apply and get the admission form online. If you have any complaints, you can either DROP A COMMENT or contact the admission unit at the number above.
Share this with your friends
- UNIUYO Diploma Admission Form
- UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIUYO Hostel Application Form
- UNIUYO Final Year Clearance For NYSC
- UNIUYO SCE Admission Form
- UNIUYO Post Graduate Admission Form
- UNIUYO Courses, Cut-off mark and JAMB Subject Combination
- UNIUYO Suspension Form
- UNIUYO Part-Time Application Form
- UNIUYO Academic Calendar
- UNIUYO Admission List
- UNIUYO School Fees for Fresh and Returning Students
- UNIUYO Screening Application Form
- UNIUYO Student Portal
- UNIUYO Direct Entry Admission Form
- UNIUYO Supplementary Admission List
- UNIUYO Resumption Date for Freshers and Returning Students
- List of Courses Offered in UNIUYO
- Uniuyo Recruitment and Job Vacancies