NBAIS Recruitment Application
The NBAIS recruitment has begun and currently accepting applications from interested candidates. Are you interested? Do you want with the National Board for Arabic and Islamic Studies? Apply now!
This article will work you through your successful application process, where to apply, the requirements, and every other thing you might want to know about the NBAIS recruitment application form for 2024/2025.
NBAIS Recruitment Portal
The NBAIS recruitment portal is open and interested candidates are applying. Do you want to join the National Board for Arabic and Islamic Studies? Now is your opportunity.
Visit the NBAIS recruitment portal at www.nbais.gov.ng and apply for your favorite vacant position. The NBAIS application form is accessible for candidates who wish to apply and it’s free of charge. Start your application now before the closing date approaches.
Importantly, there are different vacant positions for the NBAIS recruitment exercise both for graduates and undergraduates. If you are interested, visit the portal and apply for the position that suits your qualifications.
Requirements for NBAIS recruitment 2024/2025
Before even thinking of applying, candidates are to visit the recruitment portal and read through the terms and requirements for each vacant position. Candidates that do not meet the stipulated requirements for this recruitment will automatically be withdrawn. Candidates are to note this!
The general requirements for NBAIS recruitment 2024/2025 are given below
- A valid means of identification; driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number
- Candidates must be willing and ready to work in a new environment away from their homes
- Interested applicants must be medically sound for the work
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits passes in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE) including mathematics and English (not more than two sittings)
- Interested candidates must excellent communication skills
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior
- Should not be above 35 years of age range
- Candidates with knowledge of the use of computers will gain the upper hand
After meeting the above requirements, start your application via wwwnbais.gov.ng
How to Apply via NBAIS Recruitment Application Form
- Visit the official NBAIS recruitment portal at www.nbais.gov.ng
- Locate Careers/Vacancies at the top of the home page
- Choose a position of your choice according to your qualification
- Fill in the form accurately
- Verify your information
- Submit your Chevron application form
- Print out the application page. This printout will be needed during the FRC screening exercise.
Ensure you input your correct information in the required column. The National Board for Arabic and Islamic Studies does not accept multiple applications and there will be no room for correction of data after submission.
Only successfully shortlisted candidates will be invited for screening, candidates are to stay connected to be informed. Visit this page if you want to be updated with the latest gist regarding NBAIS recruitment 2024/2025. It is our duty to give you first-hand information about Nigeria’s job recruitment.
Is NBAIS Recruitment Application form Out?
No, at the moment of his publication, the NBAIS recruitment application form was not out but will soon be made public on the NBAIS recruitment portal. Interested candidates are to wait patiently while this form is yet to be out and stay informed.
Bookmark this page or save it to refresh it from time to time to be updated, we will update this page once the management of the National Board for Arabic and Islamic Studies announces the commencement of the NBAIS recruitment application.