NTA Recruitment Application Form 2024/2025
NTA recruitment application form 2024 is available online for application. The Nigerian Television Authority has recently announced the commencement of its nationwide recruitment, inviting eligible Nigerians to apply for the job online. We have provided a guide on how to apply for the job. Read down.
The NTA recruitment is currently ongoing. Application forms are available on the NTA recruitment application portal or the NTA official website. Interested applicants should follow the guide in the article and apply for the NTA job.
Do you wish to be a staff at the Nigerian Television authority? Then this is your own time to find a suitable job to fulfill your career.
In this article, we have discussed exhaustively on the NTA job vacancies, NTA recruitment portal, job requirements, screening as well as how to apply for the NTA recruitment.
As you follow the guide we have provided in this article, we will not miss out on any step on the NTA application process.
NTA Recruitment Application Form
The NTA recruitment application form can be accessed via the official NTA website or NTA recruitment application portal. Interested applicants should visit the NTA recruitment portal and and submit their application via www.nta.ng
Please note that the NTA recruitment form is only available for online application. The form is free of charge. Beware of scammers who may want to extort money from applicants illegitimately on the guise of facilitating their application process.
Before submitting your application form, ensure that all the information provided is accurately entered, applicants with wrong information may be disqualified from the NTA recruitment exercise.
To be qualified for the NTA recruitment 2024, all applicants must meet certain requirements as stated by the Nigerian Television Authority. See the requirements below.
Requirements for NTA Recruitment
All applicants who are interested in the NTA recruitment must fulfill the following conditions:
- Applicants must must be citizens of Nigeria
- Only graduates are considered in the Recruitment
- Applicants must be be willing to relocate if the job demands so
- Applicants must be of good composure
- Applicants must have a good working experience in the field
- Must be an active team player
- Applicants must have NYSC discharge or exemption letter
- Excellent communication skill is key
- Applicants must have a good knowledge of computer operation
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, or OND in related field, and from an accredited institution
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification; driver’s license, National Identification Number, International passport, or a Voters card
- Must possess a minimum of five Credit passes in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), or General Certificate of Education (GCE) including mathematics and English (not more than two sittings)
How to Apply via the NTA Requirement Application Form
To apply for the NTA recruitment 2024, see the steps below;
- Visit the official NTA recruitment portal via www.nta.ng
- Sign up for an account at the portal
- Click on the available vacancies and select any position of your choice
- Study the job description
- Provide the needed information
- Verify our information
- Proceed and submit your application
- Ensure to print the application page (this will be needed during the screening exercise)
Is NTA Recruitment Form Out?
The Nigerian Television Authority is presently recruiting. Visit the official NTA recruitment portal and submit your application form.
The Nigerian Television Authority recruitment form is free of charge. Candidates should beware of scammers.
As soon as the Nigerian Television Authority makes a public post about the 2024/2025 recruitment process, we will endeavor to update this page. So for you not to miss out on our updates about the NTA recruitment 2024, a regular visit to this webpage is recommended.
You can bookmark the page, or activate the push notification so you can be notified anytime we post an update about the recruitment process, screening date, shortlisted candidates list, etc.
For further inquiries about the NTA job, kindly drop a comment in the comment box below.