M&B Recruitment: Are you aspiring for a Health Service job? Do you that M&B Recruitment has begun? May & Baker Nigeria Plc Recruitment is currently recruiting and the application is ongoing.
The May & Baker Nigeria Plc Recruitment management is intended to recruit professionals and qualified candidates for various positions in the company.
See the M&B Recruitment application requirements, application portal, how to apply, vacant positions, application deadline, etc as you continue reading this piece to the end
About M&B Recruitment
May & Baker Nigeria Plc has opened its 2024/2025 Recruitment portal for interested candidates who are qualified to work in the health sector to send in their application. The M&B Recruitment application is done online via www.may-baker.com/career/, visit the website and fill in your details in the application form.
There are different positions for various disciplines in the organization, choose the one that fits your qualifications and apply.
Requirements for M&B Recruitment
All interested candidates for M&B Recruitment jobs are to meet the requirements below:
- Must have good behavior and composure
- Be ready to work in multiple-tasking environments
- Should have either HND, B.Sc, NCE, or OND in a reputable institution in the related field
- Must present his/her NIN
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be proficient and have the basic computer knowledge
- Should be mentally fit
- At least have a working experience
- Possess communication and writing skills
- Have five (5) credit passes in either WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB, etc
- Applicants should be more than 35 years
- Present a good Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Must have zero (0) criminal record
How to Apply for M&B Recruitment
- Visit the M&B Recruitment Portal at www.may-baker.com/career
- Click on Careers
- Fill out the application form
- Choose your preferred position on whatever vacancy is available
- Upload your credentials
However, if you have any challenges regarding the M&B Recruitment application, reach out to us through the comment section. Also, share with persons who you think might embrace the opportunity.