ILO Recruitment 2024/2025 Application Form – Interested candidates can now apply for the ILO recruitment for the 2024/2025 application. Have you been yearning to work with the International Labour Organization?
If your answer is yes, then you have come to the right page that will give you all the information needed for the application of this recruitment.
Having said that, for you to apply for recruitment, you need to read this post and get all the detailed information about the recruitment.
Some of the major areas that this post will touch on, which is a milestone for your application include, but are not limited to application requirements, how to apply, application deadline, and other vital information that you need to know about ILO
For the sake of understanding more about the organization, let me use this opportunity to quickly look at the background of the International Labour Organization.
About ILO Recruitment
The International Labour Organization is an agency of the United Nations, established in 1919, under the League of Nations, with the mandate of advancing social and economic standards by setting the International Labour Standard.
This is to notify the general public, especially those who are interested in working with the International Labor Organization (ILO) that the ILO recruitment application has started and interested applicant can now begin their application process.
Eligibility Criteria for ILO Recruitment
Who are those who are eligible to apply for the International Labor Organization recruitment for 2024/2025?
The following are the countries whose nationals are eligible to apply for the ILO recruitment job, they are:
- Sri Lanka
- Viet Nam
- Côte d’Ivoire
- Solomon Islands
- Cape Verde
- South Africa
ILO Recruitment Requirements
For you to be hired for this ILO job recruitment, you have to meet all the recruitment requirements of the organization, and below are the requirements for the recruitment:
- Applicants must be holders of an Advance University Degree, which is equivalent to a master’s degree.
- Again, applicants are also required to hold a first-level University degree, which is equivalent to a bachelor’s degree.
- Applicant must have at least 10 years of experience in the field he/she is applying for. Experience in different areas such as:
- Experience in high-level policy development
- Experience in managing and implementing development cooperation projects.
- A publication record covering this field is needed
- Good command of English language
- Also, an excellent knowledge of Arabic will be counted as an added advantage
ILO Recruitment Application Procedure
Interested candidates for this recruitment can apply for this recruitment by following these guidelines on the recruitment portal;
- Log into the official portal of ILO at https://www.ilo.org/global/lang–en/index.htm
- Create an account with them if you do not have one
- Enter your email and password
- Fill out the recruitment application form correctly
- Upload your credentials
Available Recruitment Vacancies at ILO
If you are an applicant that has interested in applying for the ILO recruitment, here are the positions that are open for all candidates to apply for:
- Finance Assistant
- Finance and Administrative Assistant
- Internship on Digital transformation in Skills
- Internship in Digital Economy
- Internship on Digital Transformation of Work Research
- Internship in Data analysis on Wages
- Internship in Labour Market Diagnostics and Research
- Internship on Skills and Lifelong Learning Policy
- Internship on Freedom of Association
- Internship on Social Protection
- Internship on employment creation
- Internship on Communication and Knowledge Sharing
- Internship on Evaluation in ILO/EVAL/ILO
- Internship on International Labour Standards Policy
ILO Recruitment Deadline
When will the application of ILO recruitment come to an end? At the moment, the organization has not released the application deadline for the job, so all interested applicants must submit their application early before the closure of the application.
Please all interested applicants for the ILO recruitment should endeavor to submit their application forms on time. It is also important that they follow the guide enumerated above carefully to avoid mistakes that will disqualify them from being hired.