How to Change JAMB Email Address and Linking to JAMB Portal
How to Change JAMB Email Address: One of the most needed requirements during JAMB registration is a valid email address. Most candidates make mistakes during this process and this will raise the need to change the JAMB email address for some reasons that will be mentioned here.
Reasons like retrieving your email address password, there was a mistake during email linking in JAMB registration, You never linked your email at all during your JAMB registration, etc.
To be mentioned, there are so many reasons that could cause you to want to change your JAMB email address and link to your JAMB portal. If you are one of those but don’t know how to get started, read this article to the end.
Is there any possibility of changing JAMB Email Address and linking to the JAMB Portal?
Yes, it is possible. You can actually change the JAMB Email Address and Link to JAMB Portal in a second.
If you have made a mistake giving out the wrong email address during your JAMB registration or your email address is not active, read this article to see how you can update your email address on the JAMB portal.
We have explained every detail here. Keep reading to not miss out.
How To Change JAMB Email Address Easily
It is always difficult to modify the email address on your JAMB dashboard, examination, or registration slip. But do not panic, there is a way out if you follow the right procedures.
To Change your JAMB email address, first
- Check out the email address that is in your JAMB registration slip or portal.
- Write it down on a paper the way it is written on your slip
- Proceed to the email service provider and verify if it ends on @gmail.com
- Click on the “Create new email” button
- Input the new email you wrote out on paper
- Proceed to register that email if it is available
- Verify your phone number and accept the terms and conditions.
- If the process is successful, you will receive a mail in your inbox confirming that the process was successful
Having access to the email on your JAMB profile is essential as all emails regarding your payments, admission offer, and even during you want to change your password will be communicated through your email.
If upon following the above steps you cannot still access the email address, please visit any JAMB CBT center in your location.
How To Link Email to Your JAMB CAPS 2024
The process is easy and simple, follow as stated below:
- Using the following format: Email email@example.com. Send an email to 55019
- Ensure you replace firstname.lastname@example.org with your valid email address before clicking the send button
- Make sure you have at least a credit balance of N50 on your SIM card
- After some minutes, your new email will be linked to your JAMB profile and your password will be sent to you via SMS
- You can sign in to your JAMB CAPS using your new email and password
Is it advisable to use the Same Email Twice in JAMB?
No, I’m saying this out of experience. To avoid facing complications, if you have used that email address and phone number to create a JAMB profile previously, please don’t use it again this time.
You can only have one account with JAMB using one email address and you are not allowed to register for JAMB the same email more than once.
However, we hope this content helps. Bookmark this page or comment using the comment box if you have any questions regarding How to Change the JAMB Email Address and Link to the JAMB Portal. You can share this with your friends and consider joining our Telegram community. By doing so, you can access a wealth of useful information and stay up-to-date with our daily updates on recruitment news.
- How to Get NIN Number For JAMB Registration
Please share this article with friends