Landmark University Suspension Form 2024/2025 | How to Suspend Courses in LMU
Landmark University Suspension Form: At times, students may wish to withdraw from the university or suspend their courses for personal reasons. Meanwhile, this article will guide you on how to suspend your studies at Landmark University (LMU)
Landmark University Suspension Form 2024/2025
At Landmark University, students are allowed to suspend their courses for various reasons. This may be due to personal circumstances or other factors that the student is aware of. It is not uncommon for students to voluntarily withdraw or suspend their courses at the university.
Are you among the students seeking to suspend their courses or studies at the university but unsure of the process? I am here to provide information and guidance on the Landmark Suspension Form for the 2024/2025 academic year, as well as instructions on how to suspend courses at LMU. However, before I provide this information, let’s address a few questions.
What are the Reasons why Students suspend Courses?
Students may suspend their courses or studies for various reasons, including:
- Academic reasons: this refers to a student’s failure to meet the expectations of the department or school in a course.
- Students often face financial difficulties, particularly those who cannot afford to cover their school fees without any external assistance.
- Severe health issues may lead to students being suspended from courses, causing them to struggle to maintain their studies.
- One of the issues might be family reasons that can lead to student frustration and suspension of studies if they don’t support their current course, causing the student to become frustrated and unmotivated.
- Also, students may suspend their studies due to a lack of grades and not meeting the departmental requirements. This can lead to students switching departments, which can be frustrating and potentially lead to course suspension. Therefore, students must be aware of these consequences.
- Students are the ones who sponsor their education and work to pay bills. If balancing work and school becomes difficult, they may pause their studies to prioritize financial responsibilities.
- Immigration authorities’ actions may force students to suspend their studies or return home if they don’t meet state or country requirements.
How to Apply for the Landmark University Suspension Form 2024/2025
Are you wondering how you suspend your courses or study at Landmark University? If yes, here are the simple steps on how you can apply for the Landmark University suspension form.
- To proceed with your suspension, you must first meet with the school director of studies and inform them of your decision to suspend your courses or studies.
- Include all course forms and a letter to confirm your university student status.
- Request a signature from the authorized person for your suspension and bring it to the administrative office at Landmark University (LMU).
- After submitting your consent, kindly request for approval from the administrative office and update your suspension record to ensure you can pay for school fees again.
- For your suspension letter to be approved and acceptable, you need to meet with the Head of your department for their signature and approval before leaving the school for good.
- After the completion of your suspension process, you will wait for two (2) weeks to one (1) month before receiving feedback from the school authority through email, which will include the date you will end your study or have anything to do with the LMU again unless you reapply.
- For more inquiries, kindly visit the school’s official website via www.lmu.edu.ng
I know sometimes it’s always frustrating to have this issue of a course or study suspension, but I will advise you: before suspending a course or study, kindly consult your academic adviser or a trusted person; they can be your friend for more advice before you proceed.
To be more acquainted with how to apply for the Landmark University Suspension Form, kindly follow us on Recruitment Portfolio. Don’t forget to let us know in the comment section if you have any questions or requests.