Landmark University Screening Application Form 2024/2025, Requirements and Screening Date
The sale of the Landmark University Screening Application Form for the 2024/2025 academic session is ongoing for admission into various undergraduate degree programs. See how to apply for the LMU post-UTME form, requirements, and screening date below.
- Landmark University Screening Application Form
- Landmark University Admission Requirements
- UTME Prerequisite
- Landmark University Screening Application Form Instructions
- How to Apply for Landmark University Screening Application Form 2023/2024
- Documents Needed During Landmark University Screening Exercise
- Landmark University Admission Policy
- Landmark University Post UTME Screening Date
Landmark University Screening Application Form
This is to inform all prospective candidates and the general public that the Landmark University Screening Application Form, also known as the post-UTME form is out, and the applications are calling for suitable and qualified candidates for admission into the various undergraduate degree programs at Landmark University, Omu-Aran, for a full-time period in the available colleges and departments of the university.
Before this, we’ve provided in this article the application portal, general requirements, UTME prerequisites, screening date, and how you can successfully apply for the Landmark University (LMU) post-UTME form/screening application form.
Landmark University Admission Requirements
- Prospective candidates should meet the minimum cut-off mark/points for the department they wish to study in their JAMB UTME to be eligible for internal screening by the board of Landmark University.
- Prospective candidates must have passed SSCE, GCE, NECO, or NABTEB with at least five (5) credits, including English language, mathematics, and any other related subject to the course of study.
- Candidates should be aware of additional requirements that may be specific to a particular college or program.
Prospective candidates applying to Landmark University should adhere to the following:
- Candidates must pass the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and meet the prescribed cut-off marks for entry into Nigerian universities.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that their UTME subject combination is suitable for their chosen program at Landmark University.
- Candidates who did not choose Landmark University for the current year of UTME are allowed to apply for admission to the university.
- Landmark University also conducts a Post UTME Screening Exercise for all candidates aspiring to gain admission to the university.
- Applicants may not be admitted unless they meet the screening exercise requirements.
Landmark University Screening Application Form Instructions
- After successfully paying the application fee, log in details will be sent to your email and phone number, ensuring their validity.
- To receive SMS alerts, your GSM number must be in international format, starting with +234 for the Nigerian Line; otherwise, you won’t receive the alert.
- You are to verify that the email address used is valid, as it will be used to send admission information to you.
- Make sure you enter your correct UTME registration number.
- Ensure that your UTME Reg No is correct, After making a payment, you won’t be able to edit it again.
- Payment methods on the LMU admission platform include Verve, MasterCard, Visa, and E-Tranzact Cards, and cash payments will not be accepted at school premises.
- If you can’t complete payment immediately after filling out the form, try again with the same details and confirm your saved information. If not, send an email with proof of ownership to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply for Landmark University Screening Application Form 2023/2024
- First, Login to https://admission.lmu.edu.ng/
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Select your programme (i.e. Full-Time Degree Programmes or International Applicant)
- Enter your UTME Registration Number, Applicant Name, GSM No, and email address
- Then click on “Proceed” to make your payment.
- Navigate to where you see “Make Payment Now” and click on it to proceed with your payment.
- Note that you can pay your money online using an ARM card or Internet banking, or you can also pay via any commercial bank branch using a pre-payment slip.
- After completing your payment, log in to the LMU online portal and click on the Register Link provided to acquire your login details and complete your registration.
- Fill out the online admission form carefully.
- Proofread your details.
- Finally, ensure you print out the 2024/2025 LMU screening exercise schedule slip.
Documents Needed During Landmark University Screening Exercise
You are required to submit the following documents and original copies and photocopies at the scheduled post-UTME screening exercise.
- Printed Application Form
- Copy of UTME Result Slip
- Copy of ‘O’ Level results (i.e. SSCE, NECO, etc.)
- 2 recent Passport Photographs
- Original copy of sponsorship letter from parents or guardians
- A letter from your religious leader
- Certificate of birth
- State of origin certificate
Landmark University Admission Policy
Prospective Landmark University students must be God-fearing, love God, and committed to obeying university rules, exhibiting a core value-driven disposition as embedded in the university’s core values, namely:
- Possibility Mentality
- Capacity Building
The above requirements will be tested during the screening process of prospective students.
Landmark University Post UTME Screening Date
Landmark University Scholastic Aptitude Screening (LUSAS) for the 2024/2025 admission has been scheduled to be held on October 16, 2024, and the venue is Landmark University Campus.