Teachers Recruitment in Adamawa State – Application Form 2024
Teachers Recruitment in Adamawa State is ongoing. Adamawa state government has launched a portal inviting all eligible members of the state to apply for the various teaching vacancies in the state. Details about the Teachers Recruitment in Adamawa State are provided in this article.
Adamawa State SUBEB recruitment is open to all indigenes of the state who want to advance their careers in the teaching sector. The state is ready to employ as many candidates as possible in order to promote the educational standard of the state.
Are you interested in the Adamawa State SUBEB recruitment? Do you have a passion for teaching? Do you have the needed requirement for Teachers Recruitment in Adamawa State? If your answers turn yes, then you can go ahead and apply for recruitment. More details are uncovered as you read through this article.
This article contained detailed information about Teachers Recruitment in Adamawa State including; the application process, recruitment requirements, application portal, screening, as well as how to apply for Teachers Recruitment in Adamawa State 2024.
Interested applicants should visit the official Adamawa state teachers recruitment portal and submit their application online. We have provided guidelines on how to apply for recruitment as you read down.
Adamawa State Teachers Recruitment 2024
This is to inform the general public that Adamawa State has commenced a statewide Teachers recruitment. The state government seeks to recruit talented and dedicated individuals into the state universal basic education board (SUBEB). Interstate applicants should visit the state teachers recruitment portal and apply for the job online.
The Adamawa State Government is setting parameters to improve the standard of education in the state. The whole essence of the emergence of statewide teachers recruitment is to promote the quality of educational standards in the state.
Applicants that are interested in the Adamawa state teachers recruitment must be able to function in the following areas;
- Agricultural Science
- English Language
- Basic Science
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Basic Technology
- Civic Education
- Computer Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Guidance and Counselling
- Christian Religious Studies
Candidates that can teach any of the above subjects stand a higher chance of being recruited into the state teaching service.
Adamawa State Teachers Recruitment Portal 2024
Are you an indigene of Adamawa state? The state government has opened an application portal inviting suitable indigenous candidates to apply for the job online. Interested candidates should visit the official Amawa state teachers recruitment portal and submit their applications online.
The Adamawa recruitment application forms are available online free of charge. Candidates can access the Adamawa teachers recruitment form via the official Adamawa state teachers recruitment portal at adamawastate.gov.ng.
Keep reading this article for more detailed information about the Adamawa state government teachers recruitment 2023.
- Adamawa State Teachers Recruitment Portal
- Abia State Teachers Recruitment Portal
- Lagos State Scholarship Application Form
- Theobarth Grant Disbursement Form
Requirements for Adamawa State Teachers Recruitment 2024/2025
To apply for the Adamawa state teachers recruitment, candidates must be able to meet the following recruitments. Candidates who cannot meet the under-listed requirements may be disqualified from the recruitment exercise
- Applicants must be Nigerian Citizens
- Applicants must have Local Government Identification
- Applicants must be indigenes of Adamawa state
- Applicants must be of good conduct
- Applicants with a trace of criminal activities will not be considered
- Applicants must have a certificate of local government and state of origin
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally sound for the job
- Applicants must have a certificate of registration of birth
- Applicants must good excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possession must have B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from an accredited institution
- Candidates must have an NYSC Certificate or letter of exemption
- Applicants must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with 5 credits passes in related subjects including English and mathematics (not more than two sittings)
- Non-teaching staff must have primary six certificate
- Applicants must be strong team players
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification; driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number
- Applicants must be willing to work in new areas
- Applicants must not be above 35 years
- Applicants with knowledge of computers will gain a copper hand in the recruitment
How To Apply for Adamawa State Teachers Recruitment
To apply for Adamawa state teachers recruitment, follow the guidelines we have outlined below. Please avoid imputing the wrong information. Verify your information before submitting the application form. See how to apply below.
- Visit Adamawa State Teachers recruitment portal at adamawastate.gov.ng
- Choose between the Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs
- Fill out the information appropriately
- Upload scanned documents where necessary
- Verify your information because wrong information may lead to disqualification
- Submit the application form
- Print out the application confirmation page. This slip will be needed during the screening process. Ensure to keep it safe
After the registration process, the management of the Amadawa state teachers recruitment will begin a selection process. Upon completion, short-listed candidates will be contacted via their registered email addresses or phone number.
The mail will contains information about the Adamawa State teachers recruitment screening exercise; the screening date, time, venue, needed documents, and other important information about the Adamawa State teachers recruitment.
The Adamawa State teachers recruitment screening exercise is going to be a Computer based test (CBT). please note that failure to arrive early at the screening center may make you lose your employment offer.
For further information about the Adamawa State teachers recruitment, we recommend you visit this web page regularly because we post updated information about the Adamawa State teachers recruitment from time to time.
You can also check your email address daily because the management of the Adamawa state teachers recruitment will contact successful candidates directly via their registered email address.
I hope you find this article useful. For further inquiries about the Adamawa state teachers recruitment, you can reach back to us via the comment section below. We will respond as soon as possible.