NAMA Recruitment Portal 2024/2025
NAMA Recruitment Portal – How to Apply: NAMA recruitment is ongoing, check where and how to apply here!
Are you interested in the ongoing NAMA recruitment? Have you been searching for the right place to apply for the NAMA jobs? The Nigerian Airspace Management Agency recruitment portal is open and is currently accepting applications.
All candidates for Nigerian Airspace Management Agency jobs are hereby informed to visit the official NAMA recruitment portal at www.nama.gov.ng and fill out the online application form. The NAMA application portal is still active, submit your application now if you are interested before the closing date elapses.
However, we have carefully elaborated the NAMA recruitment application procedures, the requirements, the application portal, and the facts necessary for you to know about NAMA recruitment 2024/2025. Read down carefully to know!
NAMA Recruitment Portal www.nama.gov.ng
NAMA recruitment portal 2024/2025 has been declared open for candidates to send in their applications. If you wish to explore your career at the agency, now is your chance.
Graduates and nongraduates can apply for this recruitment and it is totally free of charge. Candidates should note this to avoid being scammed. However, the official NAMA recruitment portal is www.nama.gov.ng, interested candidates should apply here only.
The NAMA application form is not available at the moment of this publication, candidates should exercise patience. If you want us to update you once the form is out on the portal indicate in the comment section, we will give you the updates as soon as possible once it is made public.
What are the Requirements for NAMA Recruitment in 2023?
To be considered in the ongoing NAMA recruitment, you must meet the bellowed requirements.
- Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria
- Applicants must be willing to learn new things and experiment with them
- Applicants must be proven physically and psychologically fit for the job
- Applicants must have an excellent communication skill
- Applicants must be of good conduct and morality
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Five Credits passes in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE) including mathematics and English (not more than two sittings)
- Must have a valid means of identification; International passport, driver’s license, National Identification Card, Voters card, National Identification Number
- Computer literacy gives the upper hand in the NAMA recruitment
- Must possess a B.Sc, HND, NCE, or OND certificate from an accredited institution
Having met the above requirements, you can go ahead and apply for the NAMA job. Select a position that best suits your qualifications. While applying for the job, do not provide wrong information about yourself as this may lead to being disqualified from the NAMA job recruitment exercise.
Is NAMA Recruitment Portal Open for Application?
Many aspiring candidates have been asking this question about when the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency recruitment portal will be open for application. No worries, you are on the right page, we give out accurate and legit information to our readers, and the answers to your questions will be given shortly.
The NAMA recruitment portal has not opened during this publication but will be open soon, Candidates should stay updated and patient at this moment. If you want to be updated via the NAMA recruitment portal opening date, reach out to us through the comment section.
However, while waiting, note that the NAMA recruitment is totally free and the portal can be accessed with a smartphone or computer system that has an internet connection in any location.
Also, use the comment box to ask us any questions regarding the NAMA recruitment portal 2023/2024. We will gladly attend to it. Thanks!