UNB Undergraduate Scholarship Application Requirements
UNB Undergraduate Scholarship 2024/2025 Application Form is out. How to apply, eligibility, closing date, requirements, UNB Undergraduate Scholarship Application Portal, available programs, and other relevant information are available in this article.
Finally, the UNB Undergraduate Scholarship 2024/2025 Application Form is here! The UNB Undergraduate Scholarship Application Portal is officially open to all potential applicants wishing to apply for University of New Brunswick scholarships.
As a prospective applicant who wishes to apply for the UNB Undergraduate Scholarship program, you should apply now while the scholarship is still ongoing. If you’ve been searching for this opportunity, this is the right time to grab the golden opportunity and apply now.
Even though you don’t know how to go about the University of New Brunswick scholarship program, all that is required of you now is to get all the necessary details on the procedure for applying for the UNB undergraduate scholarship in this article.
In this article, I will outline and share insight and relevant information on the University of New Brunswick scholarship application for 2024. If you want to follow the latest news about the UNB undergraduate scholarship, I suggest you pay close attention to all the information provided here and stay on the page till the end.
- About the University of New Brunswick
- Overview of UNB Undergraduate Scholarship 2024/2025
- How to Apply for UNB Undergraduate Scholarship
- Important dates to Note about the UNB Undergraduate Scholarship
- UNB Undergraduate Scholarship Available Programmes
- Scholarship Process
- UNB Undergraduate Scholarship Deadline
- Frequently Asked Questions
About the University of New Brunswick
The University of New Brunswick is a leader in research, innovation, and entrepreneurship, responding to current job needs and creating future industries and opportunities in New Brunswick.
Their students possess the skills and confidence to manage complexity, think critically, communicate clearly, and be problem solvers, leaders, and full participants in a healthy democracy.
The University of New Brunswick’s goal is to become a university that promotes excellence and innovation in research and teaching, leading to positive social change in its communities.
Their vision is to educate and empower individuals to solve global problems, conduct research to tackle societal and scientific issues and collaborate with partners for a more equitable, sustainable, and inclusive world.
The University of New Brunswick’s values statement includes academic freedom, academic excellence, integrity, transparency, respect, equity, diversity, and inclusion. Financial and environmental sustainability, Innovation, engagement, and collaboration
Overview of UNB Undergraduate Scholarship 2024/2025
UNB boasts high student-to-faculty ratios and world-class programs, with 1 in 2 students receiving scholarships last year, ranging from $500 to $100,000.
The entrance scholarship application covers most UNB scholarships for Canadian and international high school students admitted to full-time fall undergraduate degree programs.
How to Apply for UNB Undergraduate Scholarship
- You have to apply for admission to the institution first.
- Activate your UNB IT services once you have been accepted.
- By March 1, you can apply for entrance scholarships through myUNB while following the application procedures below.
UNB offers Canada’s largest high school scholarships, with applications for entrance and other programs encouraged in addition to the entrance scholarship application.
- The Schulich Leaders Scholarship offers financial assistance of $80,000 to $100,000.
- The Currie Undergraduate Scholarship is valued at $65,000.
- The Beaverbrook Scholars Award is a $50,000 scholarship.
- H. Harrison McCain is offering bursaries or scholarships worth $16,000.
- The Loran Scholars Foundation offers scholarships up to $100,000.
- The Project Hero Award is a prestigious recognition given to individuals who have made significant contributions to the field of project management.
- The Arthur & Sandra Irving Primrose Scholarship is a prestigious scholarship awarded to individuals who have made significant contributions to the field of education.
Important dates to Note about the UNB Undergraduate Scholarship
- The application for the entrance scholarship is set to open on September 1.
- In December, early scholarship offers will begin to be distributed.
- In February, it is mandatory to submit your updated high school transcript to the Admissions Office.
- On March 1, there will be an increase in the number of scholarship applications due.
- From March to April 30, numerous scholarships are reviewed and hundreds are awarded.
- The deadline for responding to your offer is May 15th, unless otherwise specified.
UNB Undergraduate Scholarship Available Programmes
- Agriculture, Biology & Animal Science
- Architecture & Construction
- Design & Graphic Design
- Computers & IT
- Economics & Business
- Geography & Outer Space
- History & Anthropology
- Human Rights
- International Affairs
- Media, Marketing & PR
- Medicine, Nursing & Psychology
- Military & Security
- Physics & Math
- Sport & Fitness
- Arts, Video & Photography
- Tourism & Hospitality
Scholarships are based on grades, with preference given to students with an 80% scholarship average or higher. Additional conditions, such as financial need or extracurricular activities, reflect the donor’s goals and values.
UNB Undergraduate Scholarship Deadline
The application deadline for the UNB Undergraduate Scholarship 2024/2025 is March 1, 2024.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does the University of New Brunswick offer scholarships?
Yes, UNB awards thousands of undergraduate scholarships annually.
2. How much is the application fee for the University of New Brunswick?
To apply for admission, an application fee of $65.00 for domestic applicants and $125.00 for international applicants must be paid.
3. Is the University of New Brunswick good for international students?
Yes, the University of New Brunswick is among the top Canadian universities for international students.
4. How much is the deposit for the University of New Brunswick?
To confirm your UNB enrollment, pay the admission deposit of $100, which includes a $250 nursing admission deposit and a $300 UNB Fredericton Education deposit, which will be credited upon enrollment in the fall.
The UNB offers scholarships ranging from $500 to $100,000, with all scholarships distributed by April 30 after admission into an undergraduate degree program.
The University of New Brunswick Scholarship application is open to all interested candidates, and if you have any questions, kindly leave a comment for assistance.
For more information regarding the UNB Undergraduate Scholarship Portal, kindly follow us on Recruitment Portfolio or subscribe to our notification ball.
- Federal Government Scholarship Portal
- NITDA Blockchain Scholarship Application
- King Abdulaziz University Scholarship Application
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship Application
- Abia State Government Scholarship Board
- Borno State Scholarship Program For Undergraduate Students
- Borno State Scholarship Application Form
- Federal Government Scholarship
- 10 Scholarship Hacks You Need to Know Before You Apply
- John and Abigail Adams Scholarship Application Form
- International Scholarships for African Students
- Chick Evans Scholarship Program
- Stephenson Harwood Scholarship
- McDonald’s HACER Scholarship Application Form
- NAACP Scholarships
- California Scholarship Federation Application Form
- Google Scholarships for International Students