NITDA Blockchain Scholarship Application Form
NITDA blockchain scholarship application form Portal 2024/2025 is now open. for all interested and qualified candidates who wish to register and apply using the application link portal provided in this article while following the requirements and steps below.
This is to inform you that the National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) Blockchain Scholarship 2024 Scheme is ongoing, and the application portal is now open for all eligible candidates who may deem fit to apply for the available NITDA scholarship scheme.
Most importantly, ensure to submit your application on or before November 30, 2024.
According to Kashifu Inuwa, CCIE, the Director General/CEO of NITDA, it is clearly stated that the NITDA Blockchain Scholarship program is for unemployed Nigerian citizens who adhere to all program requirements and qualifications as listed on this page.
- About the 2024 NITDA Blockchain Scholarship
- About NITDA
- NITDA Blockchain Scholarship Application Requirements
- How to Apply NITDA Blockchain Scholarship Program
- Benefits of the NITDA Blockchain Scholarship Scheme
- NITDA Blockchain Scholarship Application FAQs
About the 2024 NITDA Blockchain Scholarship
The NITDA in collaboration with Domineum Blockchain Solutions, is launching the NITDA Blockchain Scholarship 2024 Scheme, aiming to train 30,000 Nigerians in blockchain technology for career development.
On the Blockchain Day of “Digital Nigeria” event, NITDA Director General/CEO Kashifu Inuwa CCIE announced a scholarship to accelerate blockchain adoption in Nigeria and make the country a global player in the blockchain industry, encouraging Nigerians to become early solution providers.
Domineum Blockchain Solutions is partnering with BSV Blockchain Academy to implement a scheme aimed at providing quality education and skills for real-life blockchain solutions.
Co-founder Mohammed Jega emphasizes the importance of blockchain in powering next-generation data, while Course Coordinator Calistus Igwilo emphasizes the courses’ focus on shaping the future of the blockchain industry.
You Can Also Apply For: Federal Government Scholarship
The program, delivered through a hybrid approach, will be delivered in all federation states. Outstanding teams will join an incubation program in London, while others will be exposed to the BSV ecosystem.
The scholarship is open to Nigerians willing to work 20 hours per week, have laptop or desktop access, and show commitment. The application opens from October 14th to November 30th, 2024, and the course starts on December 1st.
The word NITDA is the abbreviation of the National Information Technology Development Agency and is implementing Nigeria’s National Digital Economy policy, establishing a framework for planning, research, development, standardization, application, coordination, monitoring, evaluation, and regulation of information technology practices.
- The Agency’s priorities include
- Developmental Regulation,
- Digital Literacy and Skills,
- Solid Infrastructure,
- Service Infrastructure,
- Digital Services Development and Promotion,
- Software Infrastructure,
- Digital Society,
- Emerging Technologies, and
- Indigenous Content Development.
NITDA Blockchain Scholarship Application Requirements
The minimum qualifications to apply for 2024 NITDA Blockchain Scholarship Program are quite simple. Interested candidates for NITDA Scholarship Program 2024 are to meet the following criteria:
- Prospective candidates must be Nigerian citizens.
- Such candidates must currently reside in any state in Nigeria.
- The minimum hours for this program are 20 hours. Interested applicants must be willing to work within this period.
- All prospective candidates who seek this program must have a laptop or desktop to enable them to attend classes.
- Applicants must have workable and reliable internet connectivity throughout the program classes.
- An interested person must be a person of respect, commitment, and determination in learning.
- For the sake of smooth classes, no inexperienced applicants are to apply for this program.
So, if you have adequate experience and skills in prior programming, you can go ahead and apply.
How to Apply NITDA Blockchain Scholarship Program
Below are the simple steps on how to apply for the 2024 NITDA blockchain scholarship program.
- Go to NITDA scholarship application page (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdzZ-dOj8idu0DVKAqmNQEzCYz8Hbxddi_sci6vTcljQJWCBQ/closedform)
- Take your time to read the instructions and guidelines carefully before submitting your application.
- Click on “Register” to create an account.
- Confirm your account and login to start
- Carefully fill out the online application form.
- Upload all required documents, including your up-to-date CV.
- Proofread your application details.
- Then submit.
Once submitted, you will receive a successful registration notification through email. Every other piece of information you need to do this scholarship will be updated via email.
NITDA Blockchain Scholarship Program 2024 is officially open from October 14th to November 30th, 2024, and the course starts on December 1st. Interested applicants are to visit the application portal and submit their applications before the stipulated closing date.
NITDA has stated that applications submitted after the specified deadline will be considered invalid due to the organization’s inability to extend the application deadline.
Once the application is concluded, 30,000 applicants will be shortlisted for the scholarship program, which will commence on December 1st, 2024, immediately after the application process.
Benefits of the NITDA Blockchain Scholarship Scheme
The NITDA blockchain scholarship scheme offers numerous benefits to students interested in blockchain technology studies and research. The benefits include:
- Students can engage in networking and collaboration with industry professionals and fellow blockchain scholars, fostering idea exchange, interdisciplinary learning, and potential future partnerships.
- The scholarship offers financial assistance to selected candidates, covering tuition, accommodation, and living expenses, thereby reducing the financial burden of higher education or blockchain technology research.
- The scholarship program provides students with opportunities to enhance their skills in blockchain technology through quality education from reputable institutions, potentially opening doors to diverse career opportunities in this emerging field.
- The scholarship program offers specialized knowledge and skills in blockchain technology, enhancing career prospects in finance, supply chain, healthcare, and other sectors and preparing scholars for exciting job opportunities in the blockchain industry.
- The NITDA scholarship supports blockchain technology scholars, contributing to Nigeria’s digital economy growth and positioning the country as a hub for innovation, aligning with the agency’s mission to drive information technology adoption.
Apply Also For: International Scholarships for African Students
NITDA Blockchain Scholarship Application FAQs
1. How to apply for NITDA blockchain scholarship program?
The agency opens a 6-week application portal for scholarships via nitda.gov.ng. After that, all shortlisted qualified applicants will go through aptitude tests, and all information and preparation processes will be communicated to successful candidates via email and SMS.
2. What is NITDA blockchain scholarship all about?
NITDA and Domineum are partnering to launch the NITDA Blockchain Scholarship (NBS) program in Nigeria, providing professional blockchain education for IT professionals and developers.
I believe you now have proper knowledge about the NITDA blockchain scholarship application, the requirements, and how you can apply. If you have any questions, kindly indicate them in the comment section below.
For more information regarding the NITDA blockchain scholarship application, kindly follow us on Recruitment Portfolio or subscribe to our notification ball.
- Chick Evans Scholarship Program
- Abia State Government Scholarship Board
- Borno State Scholarship Program For Undergraduate Students
- Borno State Scholarship Application Form
- John and Abigail Adams Scholarship Application Form
- Chick Evans Scholarship Program
- Stephenson Harwood Scholarship
- McDonald’s HACER Scholarship Application Form and Requirements
- Private School Scholarships for Low-income Families in the UK
- NAACP Scholarships
- California Scholarship Federation Application Form and Requirements
- Google Scholarships for International Students
- University of Chicago Scholarships For International Students
- How to Apply for International Scholarship Programs from Nigeria
- Law School Scholarships for Nigerian Law Students
- Scholarship Programs for Accounting Students in Nigeria
- Scholarships for International Students in USA
- Albukhary International University (AIU) Scholarship
- Universities in Canada That Offer Scholarships For International Students
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship
- Universities that Offer Full Scholarships to International Students
- University Scholarships for International Students
- How to Write a Scholarship Application Letter
- Fully Funded Scholarships for Medical International Students
- Gates Foundation Scholarship for International Students
- Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada for African Students
- MTN Scholarship Scheme
- Bola Ahmed Tinubu Scholarship Program
- How to Apply for JPTS Scholarship
- List of courses offered in JPTS scholarship Program