John and Abigail Adams Scholarship Application Form
The John and Abigail Adams Scholarship Application Form 2024/2025 is out online on the official John and Abigail Adams Scholarship Application portal. Are you looking for financial assistance to further your studies? John and Abigail Adams Scholarship is available in various course levels, colleges, and universities.
Both local and international students can apply for John and Abigail Adams Scholarship programs and the application form is free of charge. Start your application now on the official John and Abigail Adams Scholarship portal if you are interested.
However, everything you need to know including eligibility requirements, how to apply, duration of the scholarship, benefits of the scholarship, etc are all on this page. Continue reading to not miss out on the important information this piece has for you.
- Overview of the John and Abigail Adams Scholarship Program
- John and Abigail Adams Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Benefits and Worth of the Scholarship
- How to Apply for John and Abigail Adams Scholarship
Overview of the John and Abigail Adams Scholarship Program
The John and Abigail Adams Scholarship was founded in honor and commemoration of the late Lady Abigail Adams who was the First Lady of the United States of America (wife and closest advisor of President John Adams).
She was the supportive pillar and unofficial adviser to her husband even after her husband became the president in 1797. So, the scholarship was named after the late President John Adams and his wife for their immense contribution to education growth and American history.
However, the John and Abigail Adams Scholarship is granted based on merit to undergraduate students both locally and internationally. The scholarship covers tuition fees only for up to eight semesters of undergraduate education at a Massachusetts State College or university.
Scholarship Primary Purpose
- Inspire student achievement and reward them
- Attract top talented students to Massachusetts public higher education
- And Provide college students’ families with financial support.
Which level or Field of Study Can Apply For John and Abigail Adams Scholarship?
The John and Abigail Adams Scholarship does not specify the field of study to apply, all undergraduate students can apply for John and Abigail Adams Scholarship for Bachelor’s Degree.
The host nationality of the John and Abigail Adams scholarship is the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, the most populous state in the northeastern United States
John and Abigail Adams Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- In the Advanced category, applicants must score high on the Massachusetts Comprehensive Assessment System (MCAS) tests in English Language Arts (ELA), Mathematics, and Science.
- Must be a Massachusetts resident and attend a public high school in the state.
- Must meet the requirements for the John and Abigail Adams Scholarship
Benefits and Worth of the Scholarship
- Full tuition
- Additional financial assistance
- Academic recognition
All beneficiaries of the John and Abigail Adams Scholarship at the University of Massachusetts will be awarded the value of:
- $1,714 at Amherst
- $1,714 at Boston
- $1,417 at Dartmouth, and
- $1,454 at Lowell.
How to Apply for John and Abigail Adams Scholarship
Applying for the John and Abigail Adams Scholarship requires several steps. The high school guidance counselor will notify each eligible student of their status. Submitting certain documents and completing some forms within the given deadlines may be required.
It is strongly advised to follow the given instructions given for this application and submit all the required documents/ information correctly for your application to be successful.
Students to continue receiving the scholarship offer
- Must be a full-time student in a public higher education institution;
- Possess a CGPA of 3.0 on all college work
- And annually complete the FAFSA.
However, we hope this article helps your research. To not miss out on our daily updates regarding John and Abigail Adams Scholarship Application Form 2023/2024, bookmark this page or save this page to refresh it from time to time. You can forward this guide to a friend who might embrace this opportunity.
- Scholarship Programs for Accounting Students in Nigeria
- Scholarships for International Students in USA
- Albukhary International University (AIU) Scholarship
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship
- Universities in Canada That Offer Scholarships For International Students
- Universities that Offer Full Scholarships to International Students
- University Scholarships for International Students
- How to Write a Scholarship Application Letter in
- Federal Government Scholarship Past Questions and Answers pdf
- Gates Foundation Scholarship for International Students
- Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada for African Students
- MTN Scholarship Scheme 2023/2024 Application Form, Requirements, Closing Date
- Borno State Scholarship Program For Undergraduate Students
- Bola Ahmed Tinubu Scholarship Program – How to Apply
- How to Apply for JPTS Scholarship
- List of courses offered in JPTS scholarship Program
- NLNG Scholarship Requirements and How to Apply