UNIBEN SCE Application Form 2024/2025
UNIBEN SCE Application Form: We are pleased to announce to the general public that the management of the University of Benin, UNIBEN School of Continuing Education has officially announced the release of the SCE Postgraduate, Doctorates, and Diploma programs Admission form for the 2024/2025 Academic session.
All candidates who are interested and ready to pursue their Postgraduate Diploma, Master’s degree, and PhD are invited to pick up the UNIBEN SCE application form.
However, the form is 0btained freely on the portal and is accessible everywhere as long as you have a good Internet connection.
See how to fill out the UNIBEN SCE Application Form program here, requirements, application closing date, and more.
Is UNIBEN SCE Application Form Out?
Yes, UNIBEN SCE Application Form has been released by the management of the institution and the form is still available for interested and qualified candidates.
Interested candidates are advised to visit the portal via www.uniben.edu.ng to apply for the preferred course of study.
Requirements for UNIBEN SCE Application Form
The following are the stipulated requirements for the UNIBEN SCE Application for 2023/2024.
- All candidates must possess at least 5 credits passes in their O’level result including English Language and Mathematics.
- Possess four credits at the Ordinary level that is OND NCE, IJMB, or advanced level pass, or any other related certificate.
- Candidates with a Degree/Diploma pass will not be accepted for the program. Candidates with a third-class degree are advised to go for PGD in order to be considered for admission to the University of Benin Master’s programs.
- Applicants with a Weighted Average Score (WAS) between 55.0 and 59% in Master’s degree will only be accepted in the M.Phil. program.
- All aspiring candidates for a PhD in any of the UNIBEN SCE programs must earn a minimum weighted average of 60% for their Master’s degree.
- During your admission application, candidates who possess a Master’s degree from another university who have not taken the compatible UNIBEN courses but who want to pursue a PhD are required to retake those courses and pass them with a minimum grade of 60%.
- Only candidates who possess an NYSC discharge, exemption, or exclusion certificate will be cleared into the university’s postgraduate program.
- Applicants must pay N21,000.00 to purchase the UNIBEN SCE application form online using a valid Verve or Master ATM bank card.
- Multiple application is not allowed
- Scan a clear, recent, and red background passport photograph
- Use a valid email address for your application
How to Apply for UNIBEN Part-time Program
- Visit the UNIBEN SCE application portal via www.uniben.edu.ng/eportals or uniben.edu.ng.
- Click the admission forms
- Select “e-Form(s)”.
- Pick a category for admission. Postgraduate Diploma, Masters Degree, and Doctorate Degree (Part-Time or full-time) forms are available for admission.
- Type in your name, email address, and phone number as it is very important
- Use the “Make Payment” option to make a payment.
- Payments on the Remita Platform can be made online or you visit any commercial bank to make the payment.
- After making the payment, do well to recheck if it has been reflected online and click the register link.
- The generated login credentials should be kept in mind.
- Log in to fully register
However, we hope this content helps, Bookmark this page or comment using the comment box if you have any questions regarding the UNIBEN SCE Application Form. Please feel free to share this with friends and join our Telegram community for access to more helpful information and to stay informed about our daily updates on recruitment news.
- UNIBEN Courses, Cut Off Mark and JAMB Subject Combination
- BSU Portal Course Registration, School Fees Payment, Closing Date
- UNIBEN Direct Entry Admission Form
- UNICAL Academic Calendar
- UNIBEN Student Portal Login Dashboard
- UNICAL Student Portal Login Dashboard
- UNICAL CES Admission Form
- UNIBEN Supplementary Admission List
- UNIBEN Admission List
- UNICAL Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIBEN Student Loan
- UNIBEN Cut Off Mark
- UNICAL Admission List
- UNICAL School Fees
- UNIUYO Academic Calendar
- UNIUYO School Fees for Fresh and Returning Students
- UNIUYO Screening Application Form
- UNIUYO Student Portal Login, Dashboard
- UNIUYO Direct Entry Admission Form
- UNIUYO Supplementary Admission List
- UNIUYO Admission List
- UNIUYO Resumption Date for Freshers and Returning Students
- List of Courses Offered in UNIUYO
- UNICAL Direct Entry Admission Form
- UNIBEN School Fees for Fresh and Returning Students
- UNICAL Suspension Form
Please share this article if it helps