UNICAL Suspension Form 2024/2025- How to Suspend Courses in UNICAL
UNICAL Suspension Form: There are instances in the University where the student wishes to redraw from school or suspend courses due to one reason best known to them or the other.
Are you a student looking for how to suspend courses or studies in the University but do not know how to go about it or even apply for it, Don’t worry as I will share insights and information on UNICAL Suspension Form 2023/2024 and How to Suspend Courses in UNICAL but before I give out that information let answer a few questions.
What are the Reasons why Students suspend Courses?
We have a variety of reason why the student wishes to willingly suspend their courses or studies and these reasons are;
- Academic reasons, where the student fails to meet up with the department’s expectation or the school’s expectation in a course.
- Financial difficulties, where students do not have the financial capability to fund their school fees, especially for students who pay their fees themselves with no help from anyone.
- Health issues, where students are asked to suspend courses due to severe health issues. They may not be able to meet up with their studies if they are always sick or they have severe health issues.
- Family Reasons, In the cases that the student’s family may not like the course he or she is currently doing and with these, they don’t support him or her in the course, this will lead the student to get frustrated and suspend his or her studies.
- Change of program, This is another reason why some student suspend their studies. In situations where their grade does not meet the required grade the department asks for and by so doing, the department asks the student to change from one department to another. That process of changing while still in school can be frustrating and by so doing, he or she might get frustrated and suspend the course.
- Working while still going to school. We have students in UNICAL who are sponsoring themselves in school and some of them work just to be able to pay bills, if the student does not meet at both work and in school, he or she may mostly like want to suspend courses or studies to be able to work and feed himself or herself rather than schooling with no money to pay bills.
Check: UNICAL Admission List
How to Apply for the UNICAL Suspension Form
Here are the guidelines on how to suspend courses and studies in UNICAL.
- The first thing you have to do is to check up and meet the Director of studies and let him know about your decision to pursue for a suspension of course or studies.
- Go with all your course forms and a letter so he is sure you are actually a student from the University.
- Get the signature from him to authorize your suspension and take the latter to the administrative office in UNICAL
- Get your approval from the administrative office and update your record on your suspension so you have to pay for any school fees again or anything of the sort.
- This is when you then go to your department and meet the Head of your Department to get his signature and approval for suspending your course and updating your record in the department before leaving.
- After getting signatures from all the necessary places and offices, if it has been approved, an email will be sent to you concerning your suspension, note that the email contains your end date and resumption to school date that’s if you still wish to come back but if you are leaving the school completely. you will only get an approval email that’s all. You can also check out www.unical.edu.ng for more information.
Final Thought on the UNICAL Suspension Form
If you are a student and wish to suspend your studies or courses, do well to meet your Director of academics or any other person you trust and talk to them to get advice before making your final decision. Do well to follow our guide on how to apply for a suspension form. If you have any complaints, do well to DROP A COMMENT and we will reply to you.
Share with Friends