UNIUYO Hostel Application Form 2024/2025-How to Apply
UNIUYO Hostel Application Form: The University of Uyo Management board has announced and released the UNIUYO Hostel Application Form.
They are inviting all students, both the freshers and returning students who wish to reside in the University hostel, to apply for this form in order to be able to get a space in the school hostel.
Are you a fresher or a returning student seeking how to get a hostel space but does not know how to go about it? You have come to the right place as I will be giving you insight and information on the UNIUYO Hostel Application Form 2023/2024 and How to Apply for the Hostel Application Form.
UNIUYO Hostel Application Form and Accommodation Fee
The management body University of Uyo has announced the release of the hostel application fee and is inviting all returning and fresh students to apply for the form online.
The hostel fee is about N20,000 (Twenty Thousand Naira only) and it is actually a non-refundable fee. So think well before paying the fee, so you have no regrets.
The fee is the same across all levels and departments.
At the University of Uyo, their hostel accommodation is conducive for all students. It has a wardrobe, beds, bag hangers, spacious rooms, and constant electricity and it comes with water in the hostel.
Although i the University, students are not allowed to cook in the hostel or bring any electric utensils to cook in the hostel.
Pregnant women are not allowed to stay in the hostel as well as students with disabilities. The students with disabilities have their own special hostel separate from them.
We also have cases where some students in the university buy the spaces and also sell out to other fellow colleagues who actually applied late or did not get any space from the management due to the large number of students who had applied.
The students buy it and sell it at a higher price or lower depending on who comes to buy it, some students use this to make money from just selling their spaces to another student who is willing to pay to get a hostel space in the University.
The hostels have their own spaces where people sell things in the hostel since the school does not provide food for the students, but only the spaces. So some people sell ready-made food in the hostel for students to buy and they also sell snacks in the hostel. This helps the student to eat well and be cautious not to eat just anywhere.
It is also important to note that the hostel has its own rules and regulations which are always given to the students who wish to stay in the hostel. The hostel is being opened by 10 pm and opens by 5 am. Do well not to stay beyond 10 p.m outside the school. If not, you may likely be locked out.
Check: UNIUYO SCE Admission Form
How to Apply for the UNIUYO Hostel Application Form
These are the guidelines you can use to apply for the hostel accommodation space.
- First, you have to open your browser and log in to the UNIUYO Hostel accommodation. Check out the school portal via www.uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals and log in with your password and user ID.
- Secondly, you just have to follow the requirements and steps on your browser to make the payment online.
- Thirdly, do well to select the Hostel application form, put in all necessary information, and submit it accordingly.
- Lastly, print out the filled form and take your payment proof to the student affairs division for documentation and hostel allocation.
There are requirements for submitting this application form, which include:
- You need to carry about three photographs passport
- Two records
- For verification, make a photocopy of your current semester’s course registration form and have the HOD sign it properly.
- Student ID card or a fee-clearing card.
- The form must be turned in to the Student Affairs department.
University of Uyo Campuses
At the University of Uyo, we have about 8 girls’ hostels and 2 boys’ hostels.
We have two different male hostels at the University of Uyo, one at the Annex campus at Ikpa Road and another at the permanent site.
We have different female hostels at the University of Uyo. About 5 are on the Town campus, 2 are on the Annex Campus, and 1 ant the Uniuyo Permanent site.
We also have about 4 campuses of the University of Uyo.
The campus at the permanent site
This campus is currently still under development and is located in Nnung Ukim, Offot Ukwa. In addition to the Faculty of Environmental Studies and other departments, it will house the Faculty of Engineering.
The departments of Architecture, Business Administration, and Faculty of Law are located on the UNIUYO Annex Campus, which is on Ikpa Road in Uyo.
The Faculty of Mass Communication, Faculty of Education, and Faculty of Art, as well as a number of other departments, are housed on the UNIUYO Town Campus, which is situated in Uyo town.
UNIUYO Main Campus
The largest of all the campuses of UNIUYO is the UNIUYO Main Campus, which is situated in Nwaniba, Uyo. Along with administrative offices and facilities like the library, health center, and sports complex, it also contains the majority of the university’s faculties and departments.
Check: UNIUYO Suspension Form
Final Thought on the UNIUYO Hostel Application Form
The University of Uyo Management body has announced and released the hostel application forms for all interested students who wish to stay or use the school hostel accommodation, so if you are a student who would like to stay in the hostel, this is an opportunity for you to apply early for the space. You can follow our steps and apply accurately for the form. If you have any complaints, do well to DROP A COMMENT and we will always be here to respond.
Share with friends
- UNIUYO Diploma Admission Form
- UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIUYO Hostel Application Form
- UNIUYO Final Year Clearance For NYSC
- UNIUYO SCE Admission Form
- UNIUYO Post Graduate Admission Form
- UNIUYO Courses, Cut-off mark and JAMB Subject Combination
- UNIUYO Suspension Form
- UNIUYO Part-Time Application Form
- UNIUYO Academic Calendar
- UNIUYO Admission List
- UNIUYO School Fees for Fresh and Returning Students
- UNIUYO Screening Application Form
- UNIUYO Student Portal
- UNIUYO Direct Entry Admission Form
- UNIUYO Supplementary Admission List
- UNIUYO Resumption Date for Freshers and Returning Students
- List of Courses Offered in UNIUYO
- Uniuyo Recruitment and Job Vacancies