Orange Group Recruitment for Graduates
Do you wish to apply for Orange Group Recruitment 2024? If yes, I bring this to your attention: the Orange Group Recruitment 2023 is ongoing. Find below recruitment portal, requirements, recruitment process, vacancies, how to apply, starting and closing dates, and other important information.
Have you been inspired to work at Orange Group but don’t know how you can actualize it? If yes, I’m excited that you’re on this page now.
So, if you’re a graduate in Nigeria with at least a diploma certificate, degree, or even a master’s degree, this might be a great opportunity for you. The management of Orange Group has brought to the attention of recruiting over 250 new employees into their company.
Orange Group is an equal opportunity organization seeking creative and active individuals to join its team, seeking to explore new frontiers and attract top industry talent.
In this regard, the management of Orange Group is calling for applications from any interested candidates who have all the needed requirements to visit the recruitment portal and submit their applications on or before 22nd January, 2024.
Prior to this, we therefore recommend you carefully read this article to the end, as we have highlighted step-by-step how you can successfully submit an application for the ongoing Orange Group recruitment.
We also provide herewith the recruitment portal, recruitment process, how to apply, job requirements, available vacant positions, starting and closing dates, and everything else you need to know about Orange Group recruitment 2024.
- Orange Group Recruitment 2024 for Graduates
- Application Procedure.
- Is Orange Group Recruitment 2024 Ongoing?
- Orange Group Job Vacancies 2024
- Requirements for Orange Group Recruitment 2024 for Graduates
- How to Apply for Orange Group Recruitment
- Orange Group Management Trainee Salary
- Orange Group Recruitment Deadline 2024
Orange Group Recruitment 2024 for Graduates
This is to inform the general public that the Orange Group application form is out. And the management has officially launched the recruitment portal for 2024 Orange Group recruitment.
The management of Orange Group aims for future growth by implementing the right people, products, and vision. They foster a common vision, ensuring employee alignment. They value a quality, efficient, dedicated, and committed workforce, offering remuneration packages, career development programs, and training.
So, suitable, qualified, and interested graduates are hereby called to submit an application for any position of their choice via the recruitment portal while following the application methods provided in this article and adhering to the recruitment requirements.
To apply for any position at Orange Group, you must first complete the online form, attach your CV, and take the aptitude test.
Then follow the procedure below.
- Please review the practice test first.
- Before completing the form, it is crucial to thoroughly read and comprehend the procedure.
- Once the form is completed, you cannot return to the previous page, so it is crucial to verify your details accurately.
- Make sure to have a copy of your CV ready for upload.
- Your CV should not exceed 5MB in size.
- Once your CV is uploaded, you will be prompted to take a compulsory online Aptitude Test.
- Ensure to have a pencil, paper, and calculator ready before starting the test.
- The 45-minute test will evaluate your fundamental skills in numeracy and comprehension.
- To submit your application successfully, you must complete the attached test.
Is Orange Group Recruitment 2024 Ongoing?
Yes, Orange Group Recruitment 2024 is ongoing. You can now submit an application for the job vacancies of your choice through the career portal.
Orange Group Job Vacancies 2024
Here are the job openings available at the Orange Group, where you can apply for anyone who fits your qualifications.
- Orange Group Limited Trainee & Exp.
- Senior Account Manager
- Sales & Marketing Executives
- Management Trainee
- Orange Group Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment
- Sales and Marketing Contract Staff
- Orange Group Graduate Trainee & Exp.
- Sales and Marketing Executive (Agency Banking)
- Van Sales Representative
Most importantly, to gain employment at Orange Group in any position, you have to strictly adhere to the job requirements. Knowing that this is the benchmark for any recruitment.
All applicants who are interested in applying for the UNICEF 2023 recruitment should ensure that they meet the requirements to successfully apply.
Requirements for Orange Group Recruitment 2024 for Graduates
Interested candidates must adhere to the following criteria:
- Prospective candidates must have a Nigerian certificate of birth.
- Candidates must possess very good communication skills.
- You must apply according to your region.
- Interested candidates must possess accurate academic records for the position they are applying for.
- Intended persons must acquire legal and valid means of identification such as an NIN, a drivers’ license, an international passport, etc.
- All prospective candidates must be willing to relocate to any place assigned to them.
- This really strictly means that no applicants with criminal or ex-conflict backgrounds should apply for this job.
- Candidates with full knowledge of computers have an added advantage.
- Candidates must not be below 18 and not above 35 years of age.
- Disability candidates are not permitted to apply, so you must be mentally and physically sound.
How to Apply for Orange Group Recruitment
To apply for Orange Group recruitment, follow the steps below.
- First visit career portal via https://orangegroups.com/careers/
- Please spend a little time and read through the job descriptions and guidelines.
- Then click on “APPLY NOW”
- Carefully fill out all required details in the spaces provided in the online application form.
- Read through your information over and over again to avoid unnecessary mistakes.
- After that, click on “SEND”
Note: To submit your application successfully, you must complete the attached test and then take the online preliminary test. The 45-minute test will evaluate basic competencies, and it is advised to have a pencil, paper, and calculator ready before starting.
Orange Group Management Trainee Salary
Management Trainee salaries vary by location and employer, starting at NGN 43,001 per year and increasing to NGN 54,843 for seniority.
Orange Group Recruitment Deadline 2024
The closing date for Orange Group recruitment is Monday 22nd January 2024 by 12:00 noon. All prospective candidates must submit their applications on or before the set application deadline.
To get more updates about Orange Group recruitment 2024, kindly follow us on Recruitment Portfolio or subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the red button on your screen.
Also, if you have any questions, feel free to indicate them in the comment section below for an immediate response.