AGSMEIS Loan Application Portal 2024
AGSMEIS Loan Application Portal: We are pleased to announce to the public that the CBN NIRSAL AGSMEIS loan application form is out. Interested candidates can now access the AGSMEIS Loan Application Portal 2024 via agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng to send in their applications.
One of the NIRSAL loan programs is AGSMEIS, the loan is aimed at leveraging Nigerian businessmen and aspiring individuals who have business ideas but lack funds to actualise them to start and grow their businesses.
If you are asking what is the meaning of AGSMEIS, the acronym AGSMEIS means Agribusiness/Small and Medium Enterprises Investment Scheme. It is a collaboration loan program between the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the NIRSAL Microfinance Bank.
The main target for the AGSMEIS loan is the agricultural sector, and small and medium-sized enterprises to help increase production and contribute to Nigeria’s economic development.
Continue reading to see the official AGSMEIS Loan Application Portal, how to apply, and requirements.
AGSMEIS Loan Application Form 2024
The AGSMEIS loan application form is out and available online at the official AGSMEIS loan application portal via agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng.
All interested candidates can access the AGSMEIS application form, but ensure you meet the stipulated requirements.
Eligible AGSMEIS Loan Business Category
The following businesses or sectors are the approved business sectors or categories you are eligible to apply for the loan:
- Agriculture & Agro-allied Processing
- Art & Entertainment
- Automobile Services
- Fashion and Dressmaking
- Catering & Event Management
- Courier & Delivery Services
- Creative Industry
- Apparel and Textiles
- Cottage Industry
- Health Services
- Welding and fabrication
- Animal Husbandry
- Cosmetics, Beauty, and Makeup Artistry
- Electrical and Electronics
- POP and Tiling
- Kerbs and Electric Pole Making
agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng AGSMEIS Loan Application Portal Login
All eligible business owners who are interested should visit either agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng or nirsalmfb.caderp.com to send in their applications.
The AGSMEIS Loan Application Portal can be accessed with a smart mobile phone or a computer. Follow the link given above to log in to the portal to proceed with your application.
AGSMEIS Loan Requirements
- Certificate issued by a CBN-certified EDI
- Details of two (2) Guarantors
- Valid ID card
- A Business Plan provided by the ED
How to Apply for AGSMEIS Loan 2024 – AGSMEIS Loan Application Portal
The Agribusiness/Small and Medium Enterprises Investment Scheme loan application procedures are simple and straightforward.
Follow the guide given below to apply:
- The loan is only available for Nigerians
- Only applicants who attend CBN-certified Entrepreneurship Development Institutions (EDI) are qualified.
- Be guided to only apply through the CBN-accredited EDI.
- Your application will be forwarded by NIRSAL MFB to CBN via EDI for processing.
- Qualified applicants for the loan will be contacted.
- Provide the details required in the form correctly, together with your signatories, and have the EDI authenticate it.
- For more details, visit www.agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng
However, we hope this content helps. Bookmark this page or comment using the comment box if you have any questions regarding the AGSMEIS Loan Application Portal. You can share this with your friends and consider joining our Telegram community. By doing so, you can access a wealth of useful information and stay up-to-date with our daily updates on recruitment news.
- Npower GEEP Loan Application Form Portal
- CBN Agric Loan Application Form Portal
- SEIFAC Loan Payment
- How to Get a Loan From EasyBuy
- The Best Way to Apply for Opay Merchant Loan in Nigeria
- ABU Student Loan and How to Apply
- AKSU Student Loan
Please share this article