African Union Internships
AU Internship: Are you an African Student that wants to get hands-on experience and develop your career? African Union Internships has opened and application is required from qualified candidates to apply.
African Union Internships program is a full-time engagement program in which qualified candidates from different career fields are given professional training and exposure within the AU.
All interested qualified candidates from different fields and diversities are requested to apply for this ongoing African Union Internship program.
The African Union Internships are aimed at exposing participants to AU working ethics at an early stage of their professional careers and boosting and strengthening their professional skills. Participants will gain hands-on experience in their fields while learning in an intercultural environment.
The African Union will also provide support to participants who are adequately knowledgeable and skilled in the field, possibly acting as a breeding ground for future African leaders.
Eligibility Requirements for African Union Internships
- Must be a citizen from a member state of the AU
- Must be between 22 and 32 of age
- Should possess a bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- Must have effective team spirit and be able to adapt to a diverse environment.
- Strong analytical skills, results orientation, and problem-solving capability.
- Must have a high business and innovative mindset.
- Must be able to speak and understand Arabic, English, French, or Portuguese
- Possess a strong interest in Africa, human rights, and economic and social justice
- Must have technological skills and some basic computer experience
- Should possess basic computer skills (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Have e-mail and Internet applications proficiency
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to write and communicate orally
- Access Bank Graduate Trainee Program
- African Development Bank Young Professionals Program
- Premium Trust Bank Graduate Trainee Program
- NNPC Graduate Recruitment and Requirements
- Premium Trust Bank Graduate Trainee Salary
- FBN General Insurance Limited Graduate Trainee Programme
- First Bank Graduate Trainee Program
- KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Sterling Bank Graduate Apprenticeship Program
- GT Bank Graduate Trainee Programme
- Ernst and Young Graduate Trainee Program
How to Apply for African Union Internships
All candidates should note that this application is done online and You are to provide all necessary and revenants information as possible as you can to secure your employment
However, all applicants are to provide the following:
- Provide a valid email address as this will be the only means of communication
- Provide your current and correct contact information
- Correct phone number
- Upload the following documents:
- CV/Resumes and cover letter (maximum of 2-3 pages)
- Photocopies of academic Certificates/Transcripts.
However, we hope this article helps your research. To not miss out on our daily updates regarding African Union Internships, bookmark this page or save it to refresh it occasionally. You can forward this guide to a friend who might embrace this opportunity.