US Army Recruitment
US Army Recruitment 2024/2025 Application Form – You can apply for the US army, by visiting the US army official website if you are interested in joining the US army, whether you are a citizen of the US or a resident national of the US.
However, before you think of joining the army, it is important that you know what is expected from you as an applicant, which you may not know, and that is why this article is here to help you through it all.
This article will serve as a guide for all the applicants to understand, how to apply, the application requirements, the eligibility criteria, application positions, and the deadline for the recruitment application.
About US Army Recruitment
The US Army is one of the many other branches of the US armed forces. It is the armed forces branch that fights wars for the United States of America.
The recruitment is a call for the enlistment of more soldiers that will enable America to fulfill its world leadership responsibilities safeguarding her national interests, preventing global calamity, and making the world a safer place.
So this recruitment is a means for more human capacity to be brought into the armed forces but must be applicants who are ready to serve in the US Army.
US Army Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Who can apply for the US Army recruitment application? First of all you must be a citizen of the United States of America or a resident alien with a US green card. Applicants must also be able to speak and write English very fluently. This way, you are eligible to join the US Army.
If you don’t meet the criteria, then you are not eligible to apply for the US Army recruitment.
US Army Recruitment Requirements
Candidates who are interested in applying for the US Army will be required to meet all the recruitment requirements of the US Army, so here are the application requirements that all applicants must meet:
If you are applying for the US Army recruitment as a foreigner, you must not do the following;
- Must not be married.
- Must not be pregnant.
- Be at least 17 but not older than 22 on or before the time of application that enters West Point.
- Must not be legally responsible for the support of any children.
- You must be physical and mental health, and fit
- You must pass the US medical exam (DODMERB).
All the candidates are required to have:
- Above average strength, agility, and endurance.
- At the West Point Candidate Fitness Assessment (CFA), need to have strong performance.
- Must be a U.S. citizen of have a permanent resident
- Must have a valid green card
- At least high school graduate or equivalent
- Enlisted soldiers should have a minimum score in the U.S. army placement exam
- Must apply complete a security clearance check by filling a questionnaire,
- Must pass through the interviewed and submit necessary records
US Army Recruitment Procedures
Follow these steps to complete your US Army recruitment application forms:
- Log into the application portal www.goarmy.com
- From the homepage, click learn how to join
- Click the “Create account” button
- Carefully read through the “privacy & security notice”
- In the space provided, enter your name, date of birth, email address, and zip code
- Verify all your information
- Click on the submit
- Go to your email,
- Click the confirmation link sent to you
- Return to the website
- Enter your email address & password
- Complete the application form
- Verify your details
- Click on submit
US Army Recruitment Deadline
Since the closing date has not been officially announced by the US Army, all applicants should endeavor to submit their forms early, because no application will be accepted after the deadline has been exceeded.
Becoming a trainer in the US Army is an honor and privilege, especially for those who are not citizens of the US, but only naturalized there or are resident citizens who decide to join the US Army.