Amnesty International Recruitment
Amnesty International Recruitment 2024/2025 Application Form – Would you like to apply for the Amnesty International job recruitment for 2024 and have good pay?
You can do that by reading through this article so that you can be guided on how to apply.
In this article, all the important information that you need will be provided to you, so that you can apply for the job recruitment.
The things that will be discussed in this post include who is eligible to apply for this job recruitment, application requirements, how to apply, application deadline, and other vital information that will help you to apply for the job.
About Amnesty International Recruitment
This is a non-governmental organization whose primary aim is to advocate for freedom, justice, and equity throughout the universe.
The main aim of Amnesty International is to seek advocacy, research, and campaigns that will help them address issues in society such as human rights abuses, torture, unfair imprisonment, discrimination, and social injustice.
In this regard, candidates who are interested in working with Amnesty International are hereby invited to pick up their application forms, which are available online, fill and submit them for recruitment.
Amnesty International Eligibility Criteria
Who are those that are eligible to apply for this job recruitment? To be eligible for this job recruitment, interested applicants must meet all the application requirements for the job. So do you think you meet the requirements for the job, below are the requirements, find out if you met
Amnesty International Application Requirements
Now for you to be able to apply for the Amnesty International job recruitment, you have to meet all the requirements listed below:
- Five 5 credit O’Level from WAEC/NECO/GCE with English and Math in 2 sittings
- Also ND, HND, and Degree certificates as added advantage
- You must be committed to human rights and social justice
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Fluency in English (And other languages)
- Should be at least of 18 years and above
- Willingness to travel for the sake of the job
How to Apply for Amnesty International Recruitment
If you have ascertained and you are sure that you are eligible and have met the application requirements of the job, here then are the steps to follow and apply for the job:
- Log into the official website of Amnesty International at www.careers.amnesty.org
- Log into the website with your email address and password if you already have an account
- But if you don’t have an account, then open one and then log in
- Click on the menu and select the position that you want to apply for
- Fill all the required fields with all vital information
- Upload required documents
- Verify your details
- Click on the submit button
Amnesty International Recruitment Job Vacancies
As you are filling out the forms for submission, here are the positions that you can apply for, they include:
- Advocacy and Policy Advisor
- Assistant Legal Counsel (Compliance)
- Climate Justice Campaigner – Consultancy
- Executive Coordinator Officer of the Deputy Secretary General
- Finance Systems Administrator
- First Line Service Desk Analyst
- Global Head of News and Media
- Head of International Resourcing
- IT Business Systems Technical Lead
- Research, Communications and Campaigns Assistant
- Resource Allocation Mechanism Project Assistant
- Supporter Engagement Officer
Amnesty International Recruitment Deadline
When will the Amnesty International recruitment application form submission close? The date for closing the application submission has not been announced since the recruitment has not yet commenced for 2024. Therefore, applicants can seize this opportunity to see if they are qualified for the job.
Amnesty International operates in several countries therefore, you can apply for the job from anywhere you find yourself, all you need to do this find out if you are qualified for the job and submit your form on time before the deadline.