UNHCR Recruitment 2024/2025 Application Form – You can join a team of spirit-filled persons to work for UNHCR, the UN refugee agency.
Do you have the passion and inclination to assist the UNHCR to save lives, protect rights, and build a better future for people who have been forced to flee from their homes because of conflict and persecution?
In this article, we have gathered all the information that will help all interested applicants to apply for UNHCR recruitment, information such as how to apply, recruitment requirements, application deadline, eligibility criteria, and other important information that will help you to process your application successfully.
About UNHCR Recruitment
The UNHCR is an offspring of the United Nations that is leading an international action to protect refugees, forcibly displaced communities, and stateless people, thereby saving their lives, protecting their rights, and building a better future for people who have been forced to flee from their homes because of conflict and persecution.
Who Can Apply for the UNHCR Recruitment
The application form is available online and all interested candidates can fill and submit their forms online. Having said that, the application is open to all suitably qualified candidates, who have fulfilled or meet all the application requirements.
UNHCR Recruitment Requirements
For you to work with UNHCR, you need to meet all the requirements, and the requirements are not hard to come about.
Here are the requirements that all applicants are required to meet before they can be considered for the job:
- You need a means of identification like a National ID card or international passport
- A minimum of five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in (2) sittings
- Other qualifications such as HND, degree, or equivalent
- NYSC discharge or exclusion certificate
- Ready to work with a team
- Very good problem-solving skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Paying adequate attention to details
- Ready to travel to any part of the world for the job
- Candidates applying should have good team spirit
UNHCR Recruitment Vacant Positions
If you are interested in applying for the UNHCR recruitment, here are the available positions that you can apply for:
- Assistant Development Officer
- Associate Human Resource Officer
- Community-Based Protection Associate
- Assistant Protection Officer
- Assistant Information Management Officer
- Associate IT Service Delivery Management Officer
UNHCR Recruitment Procedures
How to apply for the UNHCR recruitment program? To apply here are the simple steps to follow:
- Log into the official website of the UNHCR at www.unhcr.org/ng/careers
- Create an account with UNHCR (If you are new)
- Enter your login details
- Enter other important details that you are asked to
- Select the position you are applying for
- Upload all the necessary document
- Verify your information
- Click on the submit button
UNHCR Recruitment Application Deadline
No specific application deadline has been announced by the organization, so applicants have to continue making their applications and on so as not to miss out. We will update you when the application deadline is announced.
It is important to note that the UNHCR recruitment is not ongoing as of now. We’ll update this page once the recruitment portal is open. Also, join our WhatsApp group for more current recruitment.
UNHCR is working with 135 countries providing life-saving assistance to people such as food, shelter, clothing, and healthcare to people who have been forced to flee from their homes as a result of conflict that besieges their communities, however, you too can become an employee with the UNHCR and assist in proffering solutions to the problems of these, so apply today with the information we have given to you.