Telpecon Grant Disbursement
Telpecon Grant: Also known as the foundation of elevation, the basic goal of Telpecon Foundation is to grant individuals and organizations means to obtain resources that could help them carry out or complete projects, and provide services that are beneficial to the community.
The Foundation also aim to aid academic institutions, non-profit organizations and other entities to improve their facilities which will then ensure that they provide quality education for students and prepare for emergencies.
Telpecon Foundation is inviting applications from qualified candidates who wish to be an agent of change in their community.
- About Telpecon Foundation
- Who Can Apply for the Telpecon Grant?
- How Much is Telpecon Grant Worth?
- Benefits of the Telpecon Grant
- Is the Telpecon Form for Sale?
- When is the deadline for Applying For the Grant?
- Requirements for the Telpecon Grant Application
- Step-by-step Procedure on How to Apply for the Grant
- When will the Telpecon Grant Disbursement Commence?
About Telpecon Foundation
Telpecon Foundation is a government-established organization which is internationally recognized and gives small-scale businesses grants which allow them to start their businesses.
The foundation was created to ensure economic growth in the country and promote micro, small and medium-sized businesses. The grant given by this foundation targets developing countries to empower them and enable them to get access to electricity.
Telpecon Foundation was established in the year 2007 by the Federal Government. The Foundation has had a series of presidents since its inception. The first president to launch it was Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe in the year 1968. Since then, mobile phones have been provided to Nigeria at a meagre cost.
Who Can Apply for the Telpecon Grant?
The Telpecon grant is open to citizens from third-world countries. It is a primary source of funds for citizens from countries in the third world, especially Nigeria.
Telpecon does not give students scholarships. It rather provides the deserving ones who have the potential of success with grants.
How Much is Telpecon Grant Worth?
The foundation gives grants of up to $2,000 (N920,000) to business owners to enable them to buy equipment and materials, and to settle day-to-day business-related expenses.
Benefits of the Telpecon Grant
- Successful candidates receive a non-refundable loan of $2000.
- Successful candidates also receive gifts like tuition fee grants, living allowance grants, books and material grants, etc.
- They also have access to Telpecon Alumni network all over Africa.
Is the Telpecon Form for Sale?
There is no exact information as to whether or not the Telpecon Grant Application Form is for sale. Candidates can check the website of the Foundation for more information.
When is the deadline for Applying For the Grant?
The Theobarth Grant application is currently open, and the timeline has been extended. The deadline has not been announced but applicants are advised to apply early to avoid missing out.
Requirements for the Telpecon Grant Application
Below are some of the requirements that the Foundation have written on their official websites that candidates must have:
- It is essential that candidates are 18 years and above at the time of application.
- Applicants should have excellent academic records.
- A previous beneficiary cannot make subsequent applications.
- Applicants must not have received any other scholarships in the past.
- Applicants must not have a record of ever being arrested or convicted in the past.
- Applicants should also not have a record of any outstanding debt to the government or any other financial institution.
- Applicants must be willing and able to meet all financial obligations imposed on them throughout the study.
RECOMMENDED Tony Elumelu Foundation – How To Apply
Step-by-step Procedure on How to Apply for the Grant
You can successfully make your Telpecon Grant application by following these simple steps:
- Go to the Foundation’s official website. Click on the “Apply Now” below the page to begin your application.
- You will begin your application by providing your personal information such as your first name, last name, email address, active telephone number, and your hometown address.
- You will also need to provide your bank details – your bank name, and account number.
- After that, write the estimated amount of funds you will need.
- Then, you will give a short writeup of your business idea and how you intend to invest the grant in your rural community once given to you.
- Applicants must be careful that the information they give is not wrong, pirated or falsified. This is because, upon submission, the information you provided cannot be changed or altered.
When will the Telpecon Grant Disbursement Commence?
According to the information on the official website of the Foundation, the disbursement occurs on the first of every month. However, the disbursement for this month has been rescheduled because some of the foundation’s partners could not be present in time.
The grant is usually paid in two parts. The first half is paid when the applicant’s application has been approved. The second half is paid after the applicant must have completed the course with satisfactory academic performance.
Nevertheless, we will soon update you on when the next disbursement will take place so stay tuned.
CHECK TO SEE When The Telpecon Grant Will be Disbursed
All Candidates Must Note: If you are selected as a successful candidate, you are to give a prompt response to any request for information.
We hope you found the article informative and directive.
We constantly publish current news regarding WAEC Examinations, Registration, and Checking of Results. To ensure that you do not miss any updates, check this website regularly.
You could possibly bookmark this page and then refresh it constantly to be informed of any changes.
If you have any remarks, statements, or questions, you could drop them in the comment box below and we will respond as soon as possible.
Other Grant Opportunities You May Want To Know