Plan International Recruitment
Plan International Recruitment 2024/2025 Application Form If you are interested in applying for Plan International recruitment for 2024, here is the article that will guide you to accomplish your dream of working with Plan International.
In this article, IU will give adequate information about Plan International and how it works, how to apply for recruitment, the eligibility criteria, the application requirements, and the application deadline, so that applicants will know when the application will no longer be accepted by the PI.
So reading this post will give you all the information that you need to know about the recruitment opportunity.
About Plan International Recruitment
Plan International is a humanitarian and development organization that was founded in 1937, to work with children, young people, supporters, and other partners all over the world to strive for a just world for all, where all will be seen as equal too.
They are all out to deal with the root causes of the challenges and inequalities that are faced by children and young girls, because of that PI, is here to build children from birth until adulthood, so that they can respond to crises and adversity.
The organization is calling all interested and qualified candidates to come and fill out and submit their applications for the Plan International recruitment.
Plan International Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Who can apply for the Plan International recruitment opportunity? The recruitment exercise is open to all interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and other requirements, as set by Plan International. Below here you will see the requirements that will qualify candidates to apply for Plan International.
Plan International Recruitment Requirements
Now, let us consider the recruitment requirements of Plan International, which candidates must fulfill before they are offered the job. The following are the requirements:
- Demonstrated Knowledge of gender transformative programming Experience
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- reports and monitoring project progress
- Knowledge of the local Nigerian language(s)
- Fundamental financial and administrative abilities
- Possession of excellent report writing abilities
- A strong desire to study and grow.
- Excellent computer literacy skills.
- Applicant must be a team player
- A valid form of identification,
- 4–6 years of experience providing technical support
- An advanced degree, such as an MPhil or M.Sc
- Working experience in development/humanitarian initiatives sponsored by bilateral
- Experience with community livelihood
- Be Knowledge and experience in community mobilization
Plan International Recruitment Procedures
The following steps will help all the interested applicants fill out and submit their Plan International application form;
- Navigate to plan-international website at
- Select the “search jobs” option.
- Choose the positions interested in
- Examine the job description.
- Select the “apply now” option.
- Set up an account
- Enter your email address and password.
- Access your dashboard.
- Complete the online application form.
- Upload all essential documents
- Examine if your application is correct
- Click on submit
Plan International Recruitment Deadline
The application deadline for the Plan International recruitment application has not been announced yet by the management of the organization, and because of this, the date is not out yet.
The application for Plan International is not ongoing right now, however, candidates who are interested in the recruitment can use this opportunity to sort themselves out, while waiting for the application to come out.