GRA Recruitment 2024/2025 Application Form – In this article, I will be giving you complete information and full guidance on how to apply for GRA recruitment, are you interested in getting full details about GRA recruitment? Are you also looking for the steps to apply for the recruitment, you are in the right post.
In this post, all the information that you need for your application process will be given to you, and the guidelines, on how to apply, eligibility criteria, application requirements, and the deadline are all provided for you here, so make sure that you don’t miss anything.
About GRA Recruitment
First of all, what is the full meaning of GRA? Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA), was established in 2009, it is a revenue agency that comprises the Customs, Excise and Preventive Service (CEPS), the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), and the Value Added Tax Service (VATS).
This recruitment, is however, open for all those who are interested in taking a job with the Ghana Revenue Authority, so by this invitation, all interested and suitably qualified candidates are to log into the official portal of the GRA and fill and submit their application forms.
GRA Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Who is eligible or qualified to apply for the Ghana Recrutiment Revenue? To be eligible for the GRA recruitment, candidates must be citizens of Ghana, or must have naturalized in Ghana, and as such residents of the country.
GRA Recruitment Requirements
Here are the application requirements that all interested applicants must meet so that they can take full part in the recruitment exercise. They are:
- You must be a Ghanaian by birth
- You must have a valid means of identification (e.g National Id or Int’l passport)
- Applicant’s age should be at least 20, and not more than 35 years
- A minimum qualification of a diploma or degree in a relevant field
- Must have a good understanding of the nature of the GRA job
- Must belong to relevant professional bodies
- Present original copies of all academic and professional certificates
- Must complete the mandatory National Service.
- Readiness to work wherever he/she is posted
- Computer literacy a will added advantage
GRA Recruitment Application Procedures
If you don’t know how to apply for the recruitment, the steps will be outlined here for you. To fill out all your GRA application forms, you must follow these laid down procedures and steps:
- Log into the official portal at
- Click on apply
- Select the position you have an interest in
- Create an account
- Then log in with your full details
- Fill your details in the form
- Verify the information you have submitted
- Upload all the required documents
- Click on the submit
GRA Recruitment Application Deadline
When will the Ghana Revenue Authority close its registration application? Most people have been asking about the application deadline, this is to let you know that there is no official release of the application deadline of the GRA, this is because the application form of the recruitment has not yet started.
All applicants are advised to get ready, by getting all the necessary information and documents that are needed for this application cation so that immediately after the form is out, they can apply without delay. Also, remember that the recruitment will take stages from application to shortlisting and the training stage.