Niger Delta Exploration & Production Ltd Graduate Trainee Program
Niger Delta Exploration Graduate Trainee Program: Have you just graduated, and you are looking to join the energy sector?
Join the NDEP Company!
The Nigerian Delta Exploration & Production Graduate Trainee Program is ongoing. Candidates who wish to work with the Company can now begin to make their applications.
All you need to know about the program, its achievements, awards, eligibility and how to apply is contained in this article. Read through it before you apply.
- Programme Summary
- About Niger Delta Exploration & Production Ltd
- Who founded Niger Delta Exploration & Production Plc?
- Eligible Countries
- Benefits of the Niger Delta Exploration & Production Graduate Trainee Program
- How Much Do Niger Delta Exploration & Production pay their Graduate Trainees?
- Requirements for the Niger Delta Exploration & Production Graduate Trainee Program
- How to Apply
The Nigerian Delta Exploration & Production Graduate Trainee Program was created with the aim of training recently graduated and young students who have the passion to contribute their quota and promote the Nigerian oil and gas industry’s midstream, upstream and downstream value chain.
The company is seeking skilled and efficient individuals who are also team players to pioneer the development of small and medium-sized oil and gas fields in Nigeria. The individuals have to share the vision of the company to move on to bigger projects.
This Trainee Programme aims to equip fresh and young graduates with accurate skills and expose them to experiences that will cause them to grow and thrive in this age’s business environment. The graduates after the training are expected to take first place as business leaders among their peers.
About Niger Delta Exploration & Production Ltd
Nigerian Delta Exploration & Production Limited is the first integrated oil and gas investment company in Nigeria. It was first incorporated on 25th March 1992 as Midas Drilling Fund. Its name was changed to what it bears currently in November 1996.
The vision that the founding fathers bore during the inception of the company was that the existence of the company will enable ordinary Nigerians to participate in and benefit from the country’s oil and gas industry. Over time, the shared ownership of the company continued to grow as the company searched for new ways to expand and serve the Nigerian markets and communities. Through this means, the vision of the late Chief Aret Adams and other founding fathers has been realized.
NDEP shareholders who come from every geo-political zone in the country have reached more than 700 individuals.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU – Sahara Group Graduate Management Trainee Program
In August of 2000, the company acquired beneficial interests in the Ogbele marginal oil field pursuant to the agreement between NNPC Chevron JV and NDPR. The oil field is located in the old and now relinquished OML 54.
In 2004, the company began field development operations utilizing local capital, services from local contractors, funds from initial shareholders, and a loan from a local bank. On August 28, 2005, the company achieved its first oil and successfully produced over 16 million barrels of crude oil without any host community-induced interruptions. The large amount of crude oil the company extracted was gotten from the ten wells it drilled.
NDEP is always on the lookout for ways to increase production, share its expertise and develop concrete partnerships within the oil and gas industry. As of recently, they are negotiating with an international integrated oil and gas company.
With its fully owned subsidiary (NDPR), NDEP remains the leading oil and gas investment company and the foremost indigenous and independent operator of small to medium-sized fields.
The subsidiary of NDEP, Niger Delta Petroleum Resources (NDPR) Limited, was not long ago presented with an “Excellent Public Relations Award” by the Rivers State Chapter of the Nigerian Institute of Public Relations (NIPR) recognizing the Company’s Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives.
CURRENTLY ONGOING – Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program
Who founded Niger Delta Exploration & Production Plc?
The former Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Late Chief Godwin Aret Adams, was the founding Chairman. He founded the Company with other top respected professionals who came together to begin a truly indigenous public oil company.
Training | Internship
- Monthly Stipend.
- Transport Allowance.
- Permanent Employment.
- Other expenses.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR International Breweries Graduate Management Trainee Program
Benefits of the Niger Delta Exploration & Production Graduate Trainee Program
- Successful participants will gain valuable experience and obtain comprehensive training as they work side by side with some of the brightest minds in the energy industry.
- The company gives graduates a smooth transition from the university to the workplace.
- Training with the company helps the individual to decide whether they want to pursue a career path in the energy sector.
- The program sponsors continued professional graduates.
- The participants are exposed to other sister award-winning companies.
How Much Do Niger Delta Exploration & Production pay their Graduate Trainees?
According to the estimate given by one of the employed graduate trainees, the average salary for Graduate Trainees at NDEP and NDPR is N53,000.
Requirements for the Niger Delta Exploration & Production Graduate Trainee Program
- Applicants need to have a Second Class Upper Division (2’1) degree from a recognized and accredited university.
- Applicants must not have more than three (3) years of post-graduation experience.
- Applicants must have successfully finished their mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) or have an exemption certificate from NYSC.
- Candidates from the following field of study are needed –
- Engineering/Geosciences (Chemical. Civil, Electrical/Electronic, Mechanical, Geology, etc.);
- Commercial/Legal (Law, Finance, Audit, Marketing, Economics, Human Resources, etc.);
- Contracting & Procurement (Supply Chain, Logistics/Procurement, etc.)
- Individuals that are digital or computer literate have an added advantage.
- Nigerian applicants need to have a minimum of five (5) credit passes in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) either WAEC or NECO, especially in Mathematics and English Language.
- Applicants should be able to represent the brand and protect the interest of the organization.
- Applicants have to pass a physical and mental fitness check to qualify.
- Proficiency & fluency in written and oral English is required.
- Applicants should be able to behave professionally during work hours.
- Applicants need to have a legalized means of identification. This includes Voter’s Card, International Passport, Valid Driver’s License, or National Identification Card.
How to Apply
All applications must be made online through the Company’s portal
- Visit the Company’s official portal at ngdelta.com/2024-graduate-trainee-programme/ Click HERE to visit the portal.
- Input your personal data –
- your first, middle and last name;
- phone number;
- date and place of birth;
- phone number;
- marital status;
- nationality and
- National Identity Number.
- Type in your academic history such as the school (s) you attended and the highest degree you have ever attained.
- You will also provide your professional experience like your most recent work experience, the total number of years, the role you worked in, and the company you worked for.
- Cross-check all the info you provided and then click “Submit” to send in your application.
- You will receive a confirmation email indicating your application status.
OPPORTUNITY FOR WOMEN – Canon Nigeria Women in Sales Trainee Program
All applicants are expected to submit their applications on or before Friday, 26th May 2023.
Applicants Must Note:
Applicants should beware not to provide falsified information or fabricated documents as all of them will pass through the verification process.
Only applications made through the Niger Delta Exploration & Production online application portal will be accepted.
The NDEP Company will never request money to support your job application.
We hope this article has provided all the info you needed.
Nonetheless, if you still need to make more inquiries, drop your questions, remarks, and statements below.
To be informed about other graduate trainee programs, drop by our website regularly as we update current news about ongoing graduate trainee programs.
Other Graduate Trainee Programs You Should Look Out For
- Sahara Group Graduate Management Trainee Program
- ExxonMobil Corporation Graduate Internship
- International Breweries Graduate Management Trainee Program
- UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme
- Canon Nigeria Women in Sales Trainee Program
- Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program
- Fresh Graduate Curriculum Vitae (CV) Format in Nigeria