Oyo State Civil Service Recruitment and Salary Structure
Oyo State Civil Service Recruitment 2024/2025 application form is now out. The job requirements, recruitment portal www.oyostate.gov.ng, how to apply, salary structure, starting/closing dates, and other relevant information about OYSCS recruitment exercise are available in this article.
If you wish to submit an application for the ongoing Oyo State Civil Service Recruitment 2024 and you’re reading this page now, that’s great.
In this article, we have highlighted the step-by-step guidelines and instructions on how to successfully submit an application for the Oyo State Civil Service Commission recruitment exercise 2024/2025.
Even if you have applied for this recruitment exercise before and not been selected among the shortlisted candidates, don’t just worry; following the application method and the success tips provided in this article will definitely be inevitable. Keep reading.
After going through this article, here are the things you will learn and should know.
- You’ll know if the Oyo State Civil Service Commission is currently recruiting.
- You will know when the recruitment process will start and conclude on the specified date.
- The available vacant positions and advertisement requirements are also highlighted here.
- Then, the practicable method for applying for the recruitment exercise
- Is Oyo State Civil Service Recruitment Form Out 2024
- Is Oyo State Civil Service Commission Recruiting in 2024?
- Job Vacancies in the Oyo State Civil Service Commission
- Oyo State Civil Service Recruitment Process
- Oyo State Civil Service Recruitment Requirements 2024
- Step-By-Step guides On How To Apply For Oyo State Civil Service Recruitment 2024
- Oyo State Civil Service Salary Structure
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Is Oyo State Civil Service recruiting for 2023/2024?
- 2. When is the Oyo State Civil Service recruitment 2023/2024 Closing date?
- 3. Who is eligible to apply for Oyo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2023?
- 4. How can I apply for Oyo State Civil Service Recruitment?
- 5. What is the salary of teacher in Oyo State?
- 6. What is the salary of Subeb in Oyo State?
Is Oyo State Civil Service Recruitment Form Out 2024
Yes, the Oyo State Civil Service Recruitment Form is currently out, and the applications are inviting all interested persons whose qualifications fit the positions available on the portal to visit the recruitment portal at www.oyostate.gov.ng to access the application form and submit their applications accordingly.
Most importantly, the application form is free and accessible to all interested applicants through the online application portal www.oyostate.gov.ng.
Check Out: Oyo State Teachers Recruitment
Is Oyo State Civil Service Commission Recruiting in 2024?
Yes, the Oyo State government, through the Civil Service Commission, is currently recruiting..
So, it is genuine news from a reliable source that the Oyo State Civil Service Commission recruitment is currently ongoing. You can proceed to check out the job requirements and how to submit an application.
- Ibadan North
- Ibadan North-East
- Ibadan North-West
- Ibadan South-East
- Ibadan South-West
- Ibarapa Central
- Ibarapa East
- Ibarapa North
- Ido, Nigeria
- Lagelu, Oyo
- Ogbomosho North
- Ogbomosho South
- Ogo Oluwa
- Oluyole, Nigeria
- Ona Ara
- Ori Ire
- Oyo East
- Oyo West
- Saki East
- Saki West
- Surulere, Oyo State
Job Vacancies in the Oyo State Civil Service Commission
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill out the available positions at the Oyo State Civil Service Commission below.
- Electrical Engineer
- Education Officer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Technical Officer (Town Planning)
- Scientific Officer (Mining)
- Traffic Officer
- Traffic Assistant
- Midwifery Sister
- Structural Engineer
- Environmental Health Officer II
- Produce Officer
- Town Planning Officer
- Technical Officer (Electrical)
- Civil Engineer
- Motor Driver Mechanic
- Fisheries Officer
- Scientific Officer (Water)
- Technical Officer (Mechanical)
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical)
- Technical Officer (Civil)
- Statistical Officer
Oyo State Civil Service Recruitment Process
This is a very important part when it comes to recruitment. It is of utmost importance to understand the recruitment process before you even submit an application.
So, Oyo State Civil Service Commission recruitment has four (4) stages of the recruitment process, namely the application stage, Shortlisting Stage, Interview Stage, and Final Shortlisted and Appointment Stage.
Let’s explain each of the stages for your proper understanding.
1. Application Stage
This is the current and first state of the Oyo State Civil Service recruitment exercise, where all interested candidates submit an application for vacant positions of their choice through the online recruitment portal www.oyostate.gov.ng.
After the submission of the application, shortlisting is the second stage of this recruitment, where the Human Resources Department of the Civil Service Commission will review and examine all submitted applications and then select the names of candidates who meet the recruitment requirements as shortlisted candidates.
Note that only applicants who pay close attention to all the recruitment requirements will be shortlisted, so it is advised that you take the job requirements very seriously.
At this stage, all shortlisted applicants are subjected to a screening or interview exercise, which in some cases might be a CBT-based examination or a physical screening exercise to examine the academic or professional credentials uploaded during the application stage.
4. Final Shortlist and Appointment
After examining or screening all the shortlisted candidates, the commission will then release the final list of applications that successfully passed the interview, grant them access, and also offer employment and an appointment letter to resume work immediately.
So, you see, it is not just to submit an application form and go back and relax. The Oyo State Civil Service recruitment process is highly competitive, requiring applicants to perform exceptionally well in each stage.
Oyo State Civil Service Recruitment Requirements 2024
For clarity and understanding, we have put together all requirements regarding Oyo State Civil Service recruitment 2023/2024 below.
- Prospective candidates must be Nigerian and currently reside in Oyo State.
- Candidates must possess an O’level result with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings in which English and mathematics are compulsory.
- A minimum degree required for this recruitment is ND in any related discipline
- Candidates with a higher degree, such as a Ph.DMaster’s degree have an added advantage, depending on the position.
- Candidates must upload their NYSC discharge certificate or exemption certificate on this recruitment portal.
- Candidates must possess advanced knowledge of some computer applications like Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Interested candidates must not be older than 35 years of age at the time of this application.
- Candidates must possess good communication skills and good character.
- Candidates with physical or mental challenges should not apply.
- Two recent passport photographs are required from applicants.
- Candidates must acquire a valid and legal means of identification like an NIN, an international passport, a driver’s license, etc.
Step-By-Step guides On How To Apply For Oyo State Civil Service Recruitment 2024
- Go to the recruitment portal at www.oyostate.gov.ng.
- On the menu bar, click on “Vacancies.”
- You can create an account for yourself.
- Once sign-up is completed, login to your account.
- And choose the position you wish to apply for.
- Read carefully all the job instructions.
- Proceed to fill out the online application.
- Upload all relevant credentials.
- Proofread your details.
- Then submit
- Ensure to print out your notification slip for further updates.
Oyo State Civil Service Salary Structure
Here is the breakdown of the salary structure at the Oyo State Civil Service Commission according to their offices.
- The estimated salary for an accountant at Oyo State Civil Service is ₦126,350 per month.
- The average salary for a civil engineer at the Oyo State Civil Service Commission is ₦126,350 per month.
- The estimated salary for a data analyst at the Oyo State Civil Service Commission is ₦115,000 per month.
- An estimated salary for the Distribution Substation Operator at the Oyo State Civil Service Commission is ₦42,000 per month.
- The average salary received by the Electrical and Electronics Engineer Oyo State Civil Service Commission is ₦135,000 per month.
- The total sum of ₦32,000 per month is what electrical technicians earn at the Oyo State Civil Service Commission.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Oyo State Civil Service recruiting for 2023/2024?
Yes. Currently, the Oyo State Civil Service Commission recruitment 2023/2024 is ongoing. All prospective candidates can now visit the recruitment portal, access the available job positions of their choice, and submit their applications.
2. When is the Oyo State Civil Service recruitment 2023/2024 Closing date?
The application deadline for the Oyo State Civil Service Commission recruitment 2023/2024 has not been officially disclosed. We will update this page once it is published. You can keep visiting this page for the latest update.
3. Who is eligible to apply for Oyo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2023?
Interested candidates must be Nigerian citizens with relevant academic qualifications, meet the recruitment requirements, and currently reside in Oyo State.
4. How can I apply for Oyo State Civil Service Recruitment?
To apply for the ongoing Oyo State Civil Service Recruitment, kindly visit the recruitment portal www.oyostate.gov.ng, on the menu bar, click vacancies, create an account if you don’t have one, login to your account, choose your position, and submit an application following the instructions on the screen.
5. What is the salary of teacher in Oyo State?
The estimated salary for an Oyo State primary school teacher is N44,100 Naira.
6. What is the salary of Subeb in Oyo State?
The average salary for workers, especially those in the teaching profession, is 77,945 naira at the Oyo State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB).
This is all we have for you regarding Oyo State Civil Service Recruitment and Salary Structure. If you have any questions, indicate them in the comment section below.
- Taraba State SUBEB Recruitment
- Zamfara State SUBEB Recruitment
- www.abia.gov.ng Abia State Teachers Recruitment Portal
- Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment
- Teachers Recruitment in Adamawa State – Application Form
- www.adamawastate.gov.ng Adamawa State Teachers Recruitment Portal
- Borno State Scholarship Application Form
- Delta State Recruitment
- Lagos State Recruitment
- Lagos State Police Command Recruitment