MOH Recruitment 2024/2025 Application Form – Are you a health professional, and want to work with the Ghana Ministry of Health? The Ministry of Health of Ghana can be obtained at the MOH official website, where interested candidates can fill out the form and submit it.
This article however, is here to give you a complete guide on how you can apply for recruitment, so if you are interested in recruitment, do well to read through this article for all important information about recruitment.
To this end, I like to share with you some of the basic concepts that this post is going to explore, which include: how to apply, eligibility criteria, application requirements, and the application deadline.
About MOH Recruitment
The Ghana Ministry of Health recruitment is open to all interested candidates, and all those who are suitably qualified for the job.
So if you are eligible and qualified, the Ministry of Health is inviting you to submit your application form for recruitment.
MOH Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Who are those that are eligible for the MOH recruitment application? To be eligible for this recruitment job, candidates must be born citizens of Ghana or one that has gained citizenship in Ghana.
MOH Recruitment Application Requirements
There are requirements that all applicants of the MOH must meet before they can be considered for the recruitment job, and they include:
- Candidates must have 5 credit passes in their SSCE results including Math and English.
- The maximum age range is 35 years old
- Candidate must be a holder of a bachelor’s degree, national certificate of education, higher national diploma, or ordinary national diploma etc.
- Valid National ID or International Passport
- If you are applying as a driver, you must have a valid driving license
- You must be verified by the medical council if you are applying as a Medical officer
- Nurses must have valid license to practice
- Nurses and Medical officers must obtain full registration with the Medical Council of Ghana
- Applicants can be relocated to any part of the world if the need comes, and as such should be ready for it.
- Working experience is an added advantage
MOH Recruitment Procedures
To apply for the MOH recruitment, please follow this simple steps:
- Log into the official portal at www.hr.moh.gov
- Click on clearance, to check if you are eligible
- If you are eligible, log in again
- Click on apply
- You will be redirected to where you need to create an account
- When you are done with creating the account log in with your full details
- Select your interested position
- Fill your details in the form
- Verify the information you have submitted
- Click on the submit
MOH Recruitment Job Vacancies
The following are the vacancies that are available for the MOH job recruitment:
- Medical Officers and Dentists
- Professional Nurse
- Health Assistant
MOH Recruitment Application Deadline
The application or recruitment is done online, and as of the moment, the Ghana Ministry of Health has not announced the application deadline for the recruitment. So candidates should keep checking the website for more updates.
The recruitment exercise is done online, also all interested and qualified candidates should log into the official portal of the MOH and obtain their forms. Please ensure that all your information is accurately inputted.