GAF Recruitment 2024/2025 Application Form – Today, our focus will be on the Ghana Armed Forces recruitment job application.
Are you from Ghana, or you are residing in Ghana, and yet have an interest in joining the Ghana Armed Force? Take time then to read this article for full details about this recruitment update that we have for you in this post.
In this article, we have gathered for you a series of information that will assist you in processing the whole recruitment application process, which includes: how to apply, application requirements, eligibility criteria, and the deadline for the recruitment.
About GAF Recruitment
The Ghana Armed Forces is offering ample job opportunities to many candidates who are interested in joining their Arm Force, however, this serves as a formal call to interested and qualified applicants to obtain their forms at the GAF website for their recruitment.
The application is open to all the candidates of Ghana and others who are residing in Ghana. Remember that the application form is free of charge and can be obtained online at the GAF official website.
GAF Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Are you a citizen of Ghana, or you are residing in Ghana, then you are qualified or eligible for this recruitment application.
If you are eligible for the recruitment because you are from Ghana, mind that you need to meet all other application requirements of the recruitment before you can be considered for the recruitment exercise. The recruitment requirements are listed here below.
GAF Recruitment Requirements
The recruitment requirements listed here below, are the requirements that all the interested candidates are expected to meet if they must be considered for the Ghana Armed Force Recruitment. They are as follows:
- Be a Ghanaian citizen
- Have a valid means of identification (National ID or international passport)
- You must be between 18 and 25 years old if you are a Non-tradespeople
- Tradespeople age range (18 and 27) years old
- Possess an SSCE, NVTI, BECE diploma or degree
- You must be physically and medically fit
- Have no criminal history
- You must be Unmarried
- Male height – 5.6 meters or 1.6 meters,
- Female height – 5.2 meters or 1.57 meters
- Submit all academic qualifications
- Provided accurate information about yourself
- Have a valid email address
- Ensure uploaded documents with the appropriate size
- Be willing to work anywhere assigned
- Computer literacy is an advantage
GAFRecruitment Application Procedures
To complete your GAF recruitment application, please endeavor to follow the steps below:
- Visit the KCB official website at https://gafonline.mil.gh/
- Click on careers” on the footer
- Click “View Openings”
- Select the role you are interested in
- Read the instructions carefully
- In the space provided, enter your details
- Cross-check your details
- Upload your documents
- Click “Apply Now”
- Submit your application form
GAF Recruitment Available Positions
You can apply for any of these available positions at the GAF recruitment application job:
- Electrical and Mechanical Engineers
- Legal Officer
- Medical Specialist
- Medical Officer
- Dental Surgeon
- Nursing/Health Tutor
- Specialized Nurse
- Certified Registered Anesthetist
GAF Recruitment Deadline
The GAF application deadline has not been released yet, so all interested applicants should know this. This is because the recruitment exercise has not officially been repealed.
It is important to note that the GAF recruitment is not ongoing as of now. We’ll update this page once the recruitment portal is open. Also, join our WhatsApp group for more current recruitment.
You have this opportunity, please don’t joke with it, ensure that you do all you can, especially by following the guidelines that have been given to you in this post and meeting all the requirements so that you can successfully apply for the job.