KEBS Recruitment 2024
KEBS Recruitment 2024/2025 Application Form – Are you aware of the Kenya Bureau of Standard Recruitment?
If you are interested in working with the Kenya Bureau of Standard, then this article is meant for you.
The article, which is a post for guidance on how to apply for the KEBS recruitment will focus on the basic information that every interested applicant has to know about the recruitment, such as the how to apply, application requirement, eligibility criteria, and the application deadline.
So read this article for details of the above information so that you will be able to apply for this recruitment successfully.
About KEBS Recruitment
The Kenya Bureau of Standards (KEBS) is a government agency that is saddled with the responsibility to govern and maintain the standards and practices of Kenya meteorology.
It was established by the Kenya Act of Parliament, National Assembly, and it commenced operations in July 1974.
In order to enhance a successful operation of the agency, it has decided to invite interested and suitably qualified candidates for recruitment into the agency, so by this notification, all interested candidates can log into the KEBS website, fill and submit their application forms.
KEBS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
To be qualified for the KEBS recruitment job applicant, you must come from Kenya or be a resident of any of the counties below:
|Taita Mak Taveta
KEBS Recruitment Requirements
These are the required application requirements that all interested applicants must fulfill, for them to be considered for the job:
- Applicants must be a Kenyan citizen by birth
- Holder of a valid National identification card
- You have to be a graduate of a recognized institution
- A Diploma/Degree certificate is needed
- Have KCSE certificates or its equivalent
- KCPE certificate or its equivalent
- Must be physical and mentally fit
- Should be competent working skill
- Have a team spirit
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated high ethical standards;
- Competent and organized;
KEBS Recruitment Available Vacant Positions
The following are the available job positions that are open for all the interested candidates:
- Chief Manager, National Quality Institute
- Chief Manager, Internal Audit
- Directorate, Human Resource & Administration
- Principal Office Administrator (1 Post)
- Legal Officer (1 Post)
- Supply Chain Officers (4 Posts)
- Accountants (2 Posts)
- Security Officers (2 Posts)
- Administration Officer (1 Post)
- Quality Assurance Officers (14 Posts)
- Inspection Officers (14 Posts)
- Market Surveillance Officers (23 Posts)
- Laboratory Analysts (14 Posts)
- Standards Officers (10 Posts)
- Meteorology Officers (2 Posts)
- Certification Officers (3 Posts)
- Assistant Technicians, Testing Laboratory (10 Posts)
- Assistant Technician Meteorology (2 Posts)
- Assistant Customer Care Officers (3 Posts)
KEBS Recruitment Application Procedures
To apply for this job, you need to follow these steps below:
- Log into the official website at https://www.kebs.org/
- Create a profile as a new user
- After creating the account, log in
- Click on positions from the menu
- Select the position you are applying for
- Fill your information correctly
- Scan and upload your credentials
- Then verify your details
- Click on the submit button
KEBS Recruitment Application Deadline
For those of you that are usually wanting to know the application deadline for the KEBS, before you can apply, I would like to let you know that the recruitment exercise application deadline has not been disclosed until the recruitment exercise begins.
In a nutshell, all the applicants should know that the recruitment program will be of immense importance for all those who want to work with the Kenya Bureau of Standard and as such, it is essential to apply for it earlier before the deadline.