Imo State Civil Service Recruitment and Salary Structure
Imo State Civil Service Recruitment 2024/2025 application form is now out. How to apply, requirements, recruitment portal www.imostate.gov.ng as well as Imo State Civil Service salary structure are available in this article.
If you are interested in applying for the ongoing Imo State Civil Service recruitment in 2023 and you are reading this page now, that’s great.
In this article, we have highlighted the practical step-by-step guides on how you can successfully submit an application for the Imo State Civil Service Commission recruitment exercise.
Even if you’ve applied for this recruitment exercise before and have not succeeded, I advise you to follow the application steps here, including the requirements, eligibility, and other important information shared. So keep reading.
- About Imo State and its Civil Service Commission
- Is Imo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Form Out 2024
- Is Imo State Civil Service Commission Recruiting in 2024?
- Eligible LGA
- Job Vacancies in the Imo State Civil Service Commission
- Imo State Civil Service Recruitment Requirements 2024
- Imo State Civil Service Recruitment Portal
- Step-By-Step guides on How To Apply For Imo State Civil Service Recruitment 2024
- Imo State Civil Service Commission Salary Structure
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Is Imo State Civil Service recruiting for 2024/2025?
- 2. When is the Imo State Civil Service recruitment 2024/2025 Closing date?
- 3. What is the salary of a Level 12 civil servant in Nigeria?
- 4. What is the salary of Level 8 in state civil service?
- 5. Which civil service has the highest salary in Nigeria?
About Imo State and its Civil Service Commission
Imo State is among the 36 states in the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Its capital is Owerri, with other notable towns including Orlu, Obowo, Oguta, Mbaise, and Okigwe.
The Imo State Civil Service Commission is a significant government arm contributing to the state’s economy by injecting significant capital and employing numerous individuals over the years. This department has significantly impacted the state’s workforce and has been instrumental in attracting and retaining talent.
Is Imo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Form Out 2024
Yes, the Imo State Civil Service recruitment form 2024/2025 is now out, and the recruitment portal is open for the submission of applications from interested candidates. The recruitment exercise began on Monday, September 4, 2023, and will close on Tuesday, November 17, 2024.
The Imo State CSC application form is free of charge and accessible by all potential applicants via the online application portal, www.imostate.gov.ng.
Is Imo State Civil Service Commission Recruiting in 2024?
Yes, I assure you that this is genuine news. Imo State Civil Service recruitment is currently ongoing. You can now proceed to check out the general requirements and how you can apply.
- Aboh Mbaise
- Ahiazu Mbaise
- Ehime Mbano
- Ezinihitte Mbaise
- Ideato North
- Ideato South
- Isiala Mbano
- Ngor Okpala
- Oru East
- Oru West
- Owerri Municipal
- Owerri North
- Owerri West
Job Vacancies in the Imo State Civil Service Commission
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill out the positions available at the Imo State Civil Service Commission below.
- Administrative Officer
- Civil Engineer
- Human Resources Officer
- Information Technology Officer
- Legal Officer
- Medical Officer
- Procurement Officer
- Public Relations Officer
Imo State Civil Service Recruitment Requirements 2024
All interested candidates are to note the following Imo State CSC requirements before submitting their application form:
- Prospective candidates must be Nigerian and currently reside in Imo State.
- Prospective applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment must have at least five credits in not more than two (2) sittings in which English and mathematics are compulsory in any of the following certificates: WAEC, NECO, or NCE, etc
- Interested candidates must possess at least a minimum degree of ND in any related field.
- Potential applicants who possess higher degrees, such as a Master’s degree, Ph.D degree have an added advantage.
- It is mandatory that all applicants upload their NYSC discharge certificate during their registration.
- Good character and communication skills are required from applicants.
- Prospective applicants with physical or mental challenges should not apply.
- Such a person must show proof of nationality such as a NIN, international passport, driver’s license, etc.
Imo State Civil Service Recruitment Portal
www.imostate.gov.ng is the recruitment portal for Imo State Civil Service recruitment 2024/2025 and the site also serves as the official website of the state. Prospective applicants are to visit this application portal to access, fill out, and submit their application form before November 17, 2024.
Also, note that failure to submit your application through this portal makes it invalid and not accepted.
Step-By-Step guides on How To Apply For Imo State Civil Service Recruitment 2024
- Login to the recruitment portal at www.imostate.gov.ng.
- Click on the Vacancies Icon on the menu bar
- Choose any positions you love to apply for.
- Click on Register to create an account.
- Sign In to your account.
- Read carefully all the job instructions and requirements.
- Proceed to fill out the Imo State CSC online application form.
- Upload all relevant credentials, including up-to-date curriculum vitae.
- Proofread your information to avoid mistakes.
- Then submit
Imo State Civil Service Commission Salary Structure
The average salary for 4 Imo State Civil Service Commission employees, including Account Payable Officer, Maintenance Officer, Optometrist, and Driver/Mechanic, is 94,191 Naira, with a 50% male, 50% female, and 0% unspecified gender distribution.
Here is the specific breakdown of the Imo State CSC salary structure.
- Account Payable Officer – N119,500
- Maintenance Officer – N38,000
- Optometrist – N199,000
- Driver/Mechanic – N21,000
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Imo State Civil Service recruiting for 2024/2025?
Yes, the Imo State Civil Service Commission’s recruitment for this year is currently ongoing. You can now visit the recruitment portal, www.imostate.gov.ng to submit your application form.
2. When is the Imo State Civil Service recruitment 2024/2025 Closing date?
The application deadline for the ongoing IMo State Civil Service recruitment 2024/2025 is November 17, 2023. You’re to submit your application form on or before this closing date.
3. What is the salary of a Level 12 civil servant in Nigeria?
The starting pay for employees with a master’s degree is NGN 218,180 and N343,220 monthly, with an annual salary of N2,838,160 and N3,918,400, and N263,240 and N379,597 monthly.
4. What is the salary of Level 8 in state civil service?
Lagos State pays Grade Level 8 employees between ₦165,000 – ₦245,000 per month, based on research, not from Lagos State civil service workers.
5. Which civil service has the highest salary in Nigeria?
Here are the top 8 Highest Paying Federal Government Jobs in Nigeria
- Energy Commission of Nigeria.
- Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
- Bank of Industry.
- Federal Inland Revenue Service.
- Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency
- Bureau of Public Enterprises.
- Nigerian Communication Commission.
- Nigeria in Diaspora Commission.
This is all we have for you regarding Imo State Civil Service Recruitment and Salary Structure. If you have any questions, indicate them in the comment section below.