UNN School of Nursing Registration Form 2024/2025
This article is centered on the recently announced information on the University of Nigeria UNN School of Nursing. We’re pleased to inform the general public and all interested persons that the UNN School of Nursing registration form has just been released. The UNN School of Nursing application forms are now on sale.
Are you interested in the UNN School of Nursing? Then this article is for you. Here, we have provided well-detailed information about the UNN School of Nursing. Read this article to the very end.
University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) School of Nursing
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) School of Nursing is a training program specifically organized by the University of Nigeria in the field of nursing to provide theoretical and practical training to interested UNN students to prepare them for the nursing profession.
As a very distinct establishment in the school, the nursing students are to live in the School of Nursing institution throughout the program.
Quick Check: Best Hospitals in Nigeria for Kidney Transplants
UNN School of Nursing Registration Form
The University of Nigeria UNN School of Nursing application form is a form interested persons must obtain in order to enroll in the School of Nursing programme at the UNN. Each student aspiring to study nursing at the University of Nigeria must acquire the UNN School of Nursing form which is now available on the UNN student portal.
The Full Requirements for the School of Nursing in Nigeria
- Applicants should possess a minimum of five credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings in their Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or its equivalent. The relevant subjects often include English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology.
- Applicants usually need to be at least 16 years old at the time of admission.
- Prospective students are required to obtain and fill out the school’s application form.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview as part of the selection process.
- A medical fitness certificate from a recognized medical facility may be required.
- Letters of recommendation
- Birth Certificate
- Recent passport-sized photographs
- Non-refundable application fee
- A copy of the applicant’s SSCE
How to Apply for the UNN School of Nursing
Are you interested in the UNN School of Nursing? The application form is now on sale. To apply:
- Visit the UNN official website or admission portal
- Select Programmes and click on School of Nursing
- Obtain the form
- Generate RRR for the payment
Please note that the application can be done online at the nearest computer service center for you.
Is the UNN School of Nursing Form Out?
Yes, the UNN School of Nursing application form has been released and can be accessed via the UNN official website. Interested persons should go through the requirements provided above.
Share this information with friends who might be interested in studying at the UNN School of Nursing. Let us know in the comment section if you have questions.