Palmpay Jobs and Vacancies in Nigeria
Want to work with Palmpay and wondering what vacant position to apply for? No worries, We bring to you the Palmpay Jobs and Vacancies in Nigeria. However, Palmpay recruitment has started and the recruitment exercise is ongoing.
Palmpay is an African FINTECH establishment that is aimed at providing offline and online financial services to Nigerian. If you are interested in working with Palmpay, read through this article to know the jobs and available vacancies that suit your qualifications for the recruitment process.
However, this article is focused on the Palmpay Jobs and Vacancies in Nigeria, How to apply, the requirements, and the application closing date. If you are a graduate or you have the needed skills for Palmpay Jobs, apply now before the closing date elapses.
However, Palmpay management is looking for qualified candidates to fill up the vacant positions across the company’s branches in the nation. Check out the available Moniepoint jobs and vacancies in your location as you read this article.
Since PalmPay’s initial launches in Nigeria and Ghana in 2019, they’ve offered more than 5,000,000 clients simple, inexpensive digital payment options. Their PalmPay app is their first official financial account for almost 20% of them.
Palmpay is preparing to reach more individuals more quickly. Over the next three years, they want to expand into new markets and give over 100 million people and 10 million businesses access to timely, dependable, and reasonably priced financial services.
As such, they are currently developing an ecosystem for online and offline payments that unites the best digital goods available on the market with their own unique features and makes them accessible to everybody with a smartphone.
Palmpay Jobs Portal
The Palmpay Jobs and Vacancies portal has been launched and all candidates who wish to apply for Palmpay Jobs can access the portal and apply. Visit the portal to choose their qualified job role for the application at www.palmpay.com.
There are many vacant positions available in the Palmpay jobs portal, Candidates should log in to the portal at www.palmpay.com to choose their job role for the application and apply. Interested candidates are strongly advised to pick a role for the application in their related field of profession.
The Palmpay jobs are for both graduates and non-graduates provided you have the needed skills for the job you are applying for.
Nevertheless, the Palmpay management has made the portal available at any time for candidates to access, start applying now before the closing date is fixed. Note, the Palmpay recruitment application is free of charge, beware of internet fraudsters or scammers who may try to extort money from you in the course of this application.
Palmpay Jobs and Vacancies
The are so many job vacancies at Palmpay across the States in Nigeria, listed below are some of the vacancies that are needed to be filled in Palmpay.
- Learning and Development Supervisor
- Field Sales Agent
- Product Strategy Analyst
- Admin Supervisor (Chinese Speaking)
- Front Desk / Admin Officer
- Procurement Supervisor
- Learning and Development Supervisor
- Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Administrative Specialist
- Sales Manager – Key Accounts (Merchant Acquiring)
- Compensation & Benefit Specialist
- POS Support Technician (Software)
- Business Development Manager (Loan)
- Credit Risk Analyst
- Customer Relationship Officer
- Business Development Executive
- Channel Product Manager
- Reconciliation and Settlement Manager
- Finance Manager
- Employee Relations Specialist
- POS Repairs Technician
- Administrative Supervisor
- Channel Integration Specialist
- Business Operations Support
- Human Resources Assistant
- Legal Officer
- Field Sales Agent/Business Developer
- Technical Support Specialist
- Business Development Manager – International Transfers & Remittances
- Legal Officer
- Finance Manager
- Chinese Cook
- Customer Relationship Officer 👉 Palmpay Recruitment Application Form👉 All Palmpay Jobs and Vacancies
How to Apply for Palmpay Jobs
The following are the steps to successfully apply for the ongoing Palmpay recruitment in 2023.
- Visit the official Palmpay jobs portal at www.palmpay.com
- Log in to an account with your email address.
- Provide all the required details of yours in the column respectively
- Upload your document/curriculum vitae (if required)
- Crosscheck your details
- Submit the application form
Please note that there will be compulsory screening for all the shortlisted candidates, the dates and times will be communicated once Palmpay management announces so.
Therefore, candidates are advised to keep all their qualifications and documents used during the Palmpay recruitment application close by, as they will be required during screening. Moreso, the closing date of Palmpay recruitment is not yet fixed, visit this page to get all updates concerning Palmpay jobs and vacancies.
Is Palmpay Application Form Out?
Yes, the Palmpay recruitment has started and the application form is available on the official Palmpay career portal via www.palmpay.com. Candidates who wish to advance their career in the banking sector or are interested in banking jobs should log in and apply.
Also, note that there are job roles for undergraduates in Palmpay Recruitment 2023, visit the portal to know your skilled or qualified job role and apply.
General Requirements for Palmpay Jobs and Vacancies in Nigeria 2023
- Applicants must be Nigerian Citizens
- Applicants must be of good conduct
- Applicants with a trace of criminal activities will not be considered
- Applicants must have a certificate of local government and state of origin
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally sound for the job
- Applicants must have a certificate of registration of birth
- Applicants must good excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Applicants must have a B.SC, B.ED, or B. A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from an accredited institution
- Candidates must have an NYSC Certificate or letter of exemption
- Applicants must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with 5 credits passes in related subjects including English and mathematics (not more than two sittings)
- Applicants must have strong team spirit
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification; driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number
- Applicants must be willing to work in new areas
- Applicants must not be above 35 years
- Applicants with knowledge of computers will gain a copper hand in the recruitment
Facts About Palmpay Jobs and Vacancies in Nigeria
Palmpay recruitment has commenced and the registration form is accessible on the Palmpay recruitment portal. Candidates are to visit the portal www.palmpay.com to apply before the final closing date.
Palmpay will reach out to candidates that made it to the list through their registered email addresses. However, candidates are advised to check their email frequently to be updated.
Moreso, Palmpay will conduct a compulsory screening for all shortlisted candidates, so be prepared and make sure all your documents are intact. The screening dates, venues, and times will be sent to your email too, so endeavor to check your email inbox from time to time.
Also, bookmark this page if you want to be notified about the Palmpay jobs portal and everything you should know regarding Palmpay recruitment 2023/2024. Send back to us your thoughts and questions regarding the Palmpay jobs and vacancies in Nigeria 2023/2023 through the comment box. We will reply as soon as possible.
Ongoing Bank Recruitment in Nigeria
- Access Bank Recruitment
- Citibank Recruitment
- Coronation Merchant Bank Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- FSDH Merchant Bank
- Globus Bank Recruitment
- GTB Internship Programme (OND and Pre-NYSC)
- Heritage Bank Recruitment
- Jaiz Bank Plc Recruitment
- Keystone Bank Recruitment
- Kuda Bank Recruitment
- Lotus Bank Recruitment
- Mint Finex MFB Recruitment
- Mkobo MFB Recruitment
- Moniepoint Microfinance Bank Recruitment
- NIPOST Recruitment
- Nova Merchant Bank Recruitment . >> 👉 See Salary
- Parallax Bank recruitment
- Polaris Bank Recruitment
- Premium Trust Bank Recruitment
- Providus Bank Recruitment
- Rubies Bank Recruitment
- Rand Merchant Bank Recruitment
- Sparkle Bank Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment
- Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment
- Sterling Bank Recruitment
- SunTrust Bank Recruitment
- Titan Trust Bank Recruitment
- UBA Recruitment
- Unity Bank Recruitment
- VFD Microfinance Bank
- Wema Bank Recruitment
- World Bank Recruitment