KRA Internship Shortlisted Candidates
KRA Internship Shortlisted Candidates: Did you apply for the Kenya Revenue Authority and wish to check your name on the shortlisted candidates list? Well, you are fortunate to be here.
It has come to our notice that the Kenya Revenue Authority has officially announced that their shortlisted candidates for the available job offer posted have been published on the recruitment portal.
They ask all candidates to quickly check their names on the list and take the next step in the recruitment process. If you do not know how and where to check the list, then you are on the right page.
In this guide, I will talk you through how to check for the KRA Internship Shortlisted Candidates. Do well to stay on this page to get the information needed.
Requirements for Checking the KRA Shortlisted Candidates
- You must have duly completed the online application form and submitted the same
- All applicants must keep to the application instructions like uploading scanned documents according to specified size and not submitting your application twice
- You must have printed out your acknowledgment slip after successfully submitting the application
- It is important to note that the password and username assigned to you during the application will be required for checking the shortlist
Check: RBA Shortlisted Candidates
How to Check and Download the KRA Shortlisted Candidates
- The first thing you need to do is to visit the recruitment portal via www.kra.go.ke
- Enter your username and password in the space provided
- Click on the application status on your dashboard
- From there, you supply the application number and click on Enter
Is the KRA Shortlisted Candidates Out?
It is important to note that the KRA Shortlisted Candidates list is not yet out for all candidates who have applied for Recruitment. It is advised for candidates to be patient and keep track of the updates on the website.
If you are seeking to check for the shortlisted candidates list, it is important to note that the list is out. All candidates should check their names on the list and take the next step in the application process.