UCC Distance Learning Application Form
UCC Distance Learning: Hey! The Cape Coast Distance Education has officially made known the release of their Distance Learning for the academic Year.
The UCC distance Education Management has officially made it known and also urges all interested candidates to apply for the admission form.
If you have been waiting for this opportunity, then this is your time to grab it while it is still out. You need to note that you need to meet all requirements specified by the University before you will be considered for any admission into the school.
If you do not know how to apply for this admission form or you have no idea about the several requirements needed, then you are on the right page.
In this guide, I will talk you through the UCC Distance Education Admission Forms and how to apply for the admission form. To get more insights on this, I recommend you stay on this page as all information will be provided below.
- About UCC Distance Education Admission Form
- Cost of the UCC Distance Learning Application Form
- How to Buy the UCC Distance Learning Application Form
- UCC Distance Learning Admission Form
- UCC Distance Learning Requirements
- How to Apply for the UCC Distance Learning Application Form
- UCC Distance Learning Application Form Deadline
- Final Thoughts
About UCC Distance Education Admission Form
It has come to our notice that the Management of the University of the Cape Coast Distance Education (UCC) has officially announced the release of the admission form and the portal is also open for all interested applicants who wish to apply for the admission form.
The admission form announced also includes the sales for not only one program but several programs for this academic year. To know more about this, it is best you stay on the page as all information will be provided below.
Cost of the UCC Distance Learning Application Form
- For Direct Applicants–GHc 200.00
- Mature Applicants–GHc 300.00
- International Applicants–GHc 100.00
- All Post Diploma Applicants–GHc 200.00
How to Buy the UCC Distance Learning Application Form
To get the admission form,
- You need to obtain an application voucher from the post office or any of the banks/sources: Development Bank, Ecobank, Zenith Bank, Unibank, GCB Bank, Fidelity Bank, and Republic Bank.
- International Students are to use their VISA Card.
UCC Distance Learning Admission Form
We have several admission forms you can get and are out and they include:
- UCC Undergraduate Admission Forms
- UCC Distance Learning Admission Forms
- UCC Sandwich Admission Forms
- UCC Postgraduate Admission Forms
- UCC BTECH Admission Forms
- UCC HND Admission Forms
Check: GES Recruitment Login Portal
UCC Distance Learning Requirements
For UCC WASSCE/SSCE Admission:
You need to be a WASSCE Holder and must pass at least 6 subjects on it
Awaiting results is also accepted to all students whose results are not yet out
UCC General Certificate of Education:
You must have a GCE result and have passed all relevant subjects related to your choice of program.
UCC Foreign Students Admission:
The American SAT and TOEFL are not accepted by all international students
How to Apply for the UCC Distance Learning Application Form
- The first thing you need to do is to log into the UCC admission portal via www.apply.ucc.edu.gh
- Pin in your Voucher serial number and the pin
- They do well in filling out the UCC online application form and Submit it online
- You can also check out the UCC admission Portal via www.uew.edu.gh
- Then click on the admission, scroll and click on the Apply for admission button on the page, add in all requirements, and click on submit.
UCC Distance Learning Application Form Deadline
- Direct Applicants: 15th July
- Mature Applicants: 29th May
- Post-Diploma Applicants: 15th July
If you are seeking to apply for the UCC admission form, well the form is finally out for all interested applicants. Do well to check out all requirements before applying for the UCC admission form. If you do not know the requirements and how to apply, you can simply follow the above guidelines and apply for it to get started.
Share with Friends!!!