How to Create UBA Transfer Pin
How to Create UBA Transfer Pin: Are you interested in getting full knowledge on how to create your UBA transfer pin? Well, you are very fortunate to be here.
It is known that the UBA Transfer PIN is usually used as a security measure to ensure that only authorized users can perform bank transfers using the UBA banking services.
The pin is seen as an additional layer of protection to your account, helping you prevent unauthorized transactions and potential financial losses. While using the transfer pin, you can be sure that only you will have access to the account or someone you trust with this, it reduces the risk of fraud and protects your funds.
Having this transfer pin is very important in UBA and other banks to keep all its users’ accounts safe and secure. If you do not have this transfer pin, then you are on the right page.
In this guide, I will talk you through How to Create a UBA Transfer Pin. Do well to stay on this page to get more information required to successfully create your UBA Transfer PIN.
Before going into the main topic, let’s quickly answer a few questions!!!
How do I get my UBA card PIN?
As a UBA Customer who has an account with them, you can quickly go to the bank branch close to where you are and get your card pin. This does not cost any fee and try as much to use a simple pin which you won’t easily forget.
Methods on How to Create UBA Transfer Pin
Here are guidelines on how to create a UBA Transfer pin, they include:
- USSD Code
- Internet Banking
- Mobile App
Using the USSD Code:
- You first need to dial *919*32# on your Mobile Phone
- Do well to follow the prompt and the on-screen instructions to create a new transfer pin
Using Internet Banking:
- Here, you need to log into the UBA Internet banking account via www.ibank.ubagroup.com
- When the page is open, you click on the settings or the option tab
- Check out the option to create/reset the transfer pin
- Do well to follow the on-screen instructions and the prompt to create a new transfer pin.
- Here, you can open the UBA Mobile App on your phone
- Log into your account
- When done, click on the settings or option tab
- Check out the option to create/reset the transfer Pin
- Do well to follow the prompt and on-screen instructions to create a new transfer pin
How to Activate UBA Transfer Pin
- Using the line/sim/phone number you opened your UBA Bank account with, dial *919#
- Click on accept to accept the UBA mobile banking terms
- Click the option to sign up for the UBA USSD code or “Change PIN”.
- You then choose between registering with a NUBAN account number or UBA prepaid.
- If you’re a UBA prepaid customer, click the “Prepaid with PIN” option.
- If you’re a regular customer, click the “Account with PIN” option.
- Enter your UBA account number or prepaid number.
- Create your UBA mobile banking PIN (4 digits PIN which will be used to authorize transactions)
- Put in and confirm the pin again to complete your USSD registration.
To Sum Up
Are you seeking to know how to create a UBA transfer PIN, Well, UBA has now made it possible for its users to create their transfer PIN to help secure their account and reduce any form of fraud or risk.
If you do not know how to create the transfer pic, you can simply follow the steps above to create and activate the transfer pin.