INEC Press Recruitment 2024/2025
INEC Press Recruitment: The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has launched a recruitment portal for the 2024/2025 INEC Press Recruitment exercise. The portal is enabled both for Android users (Mobile APP) and for laptop users (Web portal.
The INEC Press Recruitment 2024 aimed at recruiting INEC ad-hoc staff into several positions in the commission such as SPO, PO, APO, RATECHS, RAC, etc. If you are a fresh graduate or professional that has been searching for employment, the opportunity is here for you.
However, we have detailed everything in this article that is necessary for you to know including INEC Press Recruitment 2024/2025 Application Portal, How to Apply, Requirements, and Screening Date. Continue reading to not miss out on the important information regarding your success in this INEC Press Recruitment application.
INEC Press Recruitment Application Portal 2024/2025
The management of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has opened a recruitment portal for the INEC Press Recruitment 2024/2025. Interested candidates that want to work with the commission are to visit the portal to apply.
The INEC Press recruitment is done online for both App and web users. All you need is an internet connection to your device to access the portal. Visit the official INEC Press Recruitment portal via www.pres.inecnigeria.org to send in your application if you are qualified.
Screening Date for INEC Press Recruitment
The screening date for INEC Ad-hoc staff recruitment has not yet been released. All candidates that applied for the recruitment exercise will be notified of the screening date through their email addresses, This is the reason you must use a valid email address for this application.
Also, only successfully shortlisted candidates will be screened and called for an interview. For you to be among the selected candidates, ensure you applied for a position that fits your qualifications and also meets the criteria for this recruitment exercise.
If you are interested and willing to get this job, you must meet the following general requirements for INEC Press Recruitment 2024/2025 exercise.
- Be a Nigerian
- Posses a valid identification document like NIN
- Must be a graduate or be in the final year of your degree program
- Should have no criminal records
- NYSC completion or exemption letter
- Applicants must be results-orientated persons, possess analytical skills, problem-solving skills, etc are important.
- Ability to speak and write
- Must have computer-related qualifications
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply for INEC Press Recruitment
The following are steps to successfully apply for INEC Press Recruitment 2024/2025:
- Log in to the official INEC Press Recruitment application portal via www.pres.inecnigeria.org
- Create an account by using a valid email address to
- Log in with details
- Fill in your details in the popup form
- Upload the following documents:
- CV/Resumes and cover letter
- Photocopies of academic Certificates
- Crosscheck your application
- And submit your completed application
Ensure you confirm your application is successful. Qualified candidates will be called through their email and phone messages.
However, we hope this article helps your research. To not miss out on our daily updates regarding INEC Press Recruitment 2024/2025 Application Portal, How to Apply, and Screening Date, bookmark this page or save it to refresh it occasionally.
Forward this piece to a friend who might be interested and also subscribe to our telegram page for our latest daily recruitment updates.