IMSU Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2024/2025
IMSU Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form: Are you interested in applying for the Post UTME form at Imo State University? Well, it has come to our notice that the Management Board has officially made it known that the Imo State University Post UTME and Direct Entry form is out for all candidates who have been waiting to get the form.
As a candidate who has been waiting for this opportunity, here is your chance to apply for the post UTME/ Direct entry form and wait for the screening.
If you do not know how to apply for the Post UTME or Direct Entry form, then you are on the right page.
In this article, I will share information on the IMSU Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form. If you wish to get more information, I suggest you stay on this page as related information will be given below.
IMSU Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form
It has come to our notice that the 2024/2025 Post UTME and Direct entry form is out for all those who wish to apply and get the form.
The forms were released by the Imo State University Management Board and they went on to urge all candidates to accurately apply for the form on the school portal now that the form is still out and available.
As a candidate, it is important to note that as you pick this form, you also need to meet the requirements of the school if not, you may likely not be given admission into the University.
We have lots of requirements that could stop you from gaining admission if you do not have them. If you wish to know them, I suggest you stay on the page to get the information you need.
IMSU Cut-off mark for 2024/2025
It is important to note that one of the things that can stop you from gaining admission is your cut-off mark. If you do not meet the cut-off mark of JAMB or the school, you will not be given admission into the university.
The cut-off mark for JAMB is 140 for the 2024/2025 academic session while the University of Imo State cut-off mark is 150. If you score less than the cut-off mark being given, you might likely not be given admission into the university.
IMSU Post UTME/ Direct Entry Portal
The University of Imo State Management Board has also officially made it known that as the Post UTME Form/Direct Entry Form is out, so is the portal. The portal is open to all those who wish to apply for the post UTME Or Direct entry form.
Do well to follow the guidelines which will be given below to accurately apply for the Post UTME and Direct Entry form.
How to Apply for the IMSU Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form
Here are guidelines on how to apply for the Post UTME/Direct Entry form, they include;
- The first thing you have to do is to visit the school portal via www.imsu.edu.ng using any browser of your choice.
- When the page is open, click on admission and choose which one you wish to apply for.
- When that is done, you then have to sign up using your JAMB Registration Number, Email, Phone Number, and Password.
- When you have added all the information, you then verify your email from your email account and then return to the portal.
- When back on the portal, you will be required to pay a total sum of N2,000 for the form fee, do well to make payment using your ATM Card, or visit any of the commercial banks and send in your payment.
- If the payment was successful, you will be given access to the application form on the page
- Do well to fill the form completely and accurately and click on submit when done.
- If by any chance, you were unable to complete the application form, you can simply log into the school portal, put in all the necessary details, and complete the form, when you are done, do well to submit the form.
- When you have submitted the form, you then print a copy of the application form.
Requirements for the IMSU Post UTME/ Direct Entry Application
Here are the requirements needed to gain admission into the University. They include;
- As a candidate, you must possess any of the following certificates, WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB, OND/HND.
- You must have at least had a 5 credit pass in all subjects including Mathematics and English Language.
- A candidate who had chosen Imo State University as their first choice must have scored at least 150 as the university’s cut-off mark or even above the cut-off mark.
- You must have chosen the University as your first choice or had a change of University to the University of Imo State.
How much is the Post UTME form/ Direct Entry Form
All candidates need to pay for the form fee which is about N2,000. The fee is compulsory for all candidates who wish to apply for the Post UTME /Direct Entry form.
The form is actually a nonrefundable fee which is important for all candidates to think well before picking the form.
Date for the Aptitude Test
It is important to know that all candidates will go for the aptitude test and wait for the screening date. For now, the date for the aptitude test has not yet been communicated.
If you wish to know when the aptitude test will come up, I suggest you subscribe to this page to get more new information.
Final Thought on IMSU Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form
As a candidate aiming to apply for the Imo State University Post UTME/ Direct Entry form, it has been announced that the form is out. If you do not know how to apply for the form or where to go to accurately apply for the form, I suggest you follow our guidelines above. If you have any difficulties, you can simply DROP A COMMENT and we will reply.
Share with Friends